looking for an interesting, available, loving and thoughtful woman who has some free time :)
I'm cheeky, down-to-earth, loving, thoughtful, affectionate, loyal, intelligent and positive. Romantic when inspired. I don't look or act my age :P
Born in Manly, NSW. Have lived most of my life in the Upper Blue Mountains and love it here.
I'm a self-employed lawn-mowing contractor. I've done it for the past 15+ years and love it; being outdoors in the sunshine and fresh air, being my own boss, excellent exercise, flexible hours, weekends and winter off etc.
I like to spend my leisure time relaxing; watching dvds or TV, having a BBQ, playing online games with friends or taking drives/rides to play tourist or to go fishing.
I generally see my two sons alternate weekends and at various other times. They are my pride and joy and we are very close. I sponsor an 9 yo girl in Honduras.
I prefer to dress casually, jeans and t-shirts. My favorite foods are BBQ, Italian, Mexican and all Asian cuisine. Bit of a night owl, not really a morning person. I like useful and/or low-maintenance pets e.g. chooks, fish.
I've traveled on holiday in south-east Asia, the pacific and the USA.
Not very socially needy but enjoy the occasional house or dinner party with friends or relatives, or night out with others eg. concerts, festivals. I'm more into real relationships and friendships than propping up my ego with fake social ones.
I'm only interested in an equal and two-way relationship, so if you're after an obsequious loser, I'm not your guy. Not interested in alternative lifestyle tragics or anyone having a mid-life crisis. Please have VISIBLE profile photos.
Basically I'm looking for someone nice to spend alternate weekends with and maybe take it from there. Would love to fall in love!
Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you :)
At a glance
|Summary||cheekyarcher's details||cheekyarcher's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||41 - 49 yrs old|
Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW
(Upper Blue Mountains)
|Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, North European, East European, South European, Other Caucasian, Mixed Race, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
A woman who is easy-going, interesting, available, loving, thoughtful, affectionate, amorous, loyal, intelligent, strong, financially independent, well-groomed, a good communicator, has a GSOH, a youthful outlook and nice eyes. Someone who is not egotistical, a whiner or a drama queen :)
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Top 40, Modern Country/Roots (Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Lady Antebellum, Zac Brown Band, The Waifs), Rock (Creed, Nickelback), Pop (Kelly Clarkson, Jewel), RnB (Joss Stone, Rihanna), Rap (Nelly, Eminem), Soft Metal (Metallica, Evanescence). Not into talentless Alternative but you can be.
- I read very occasionally; H.P. Lovecraft, Julian May, Stephen Donaldson, C.J. Cherryh, Andre Norton etc. Co-owned a comic book store in the late 80's. Don't think books are the best source of entertainment (or information) these days and prefer to share the experience, "books are for prisoners" lol.
- Movies & TV
- Almost anything including Comedy, Sci-Fi, Animated, Action, Family, Crime, Drama, Lifestyle, Cooking, Documentaries, Music Videos and some Reality. Supernatural, The Simpsons, Mythbusters, Modern Family, Top Gear, CSI on TV to name a few. Enjoyed Avatar, Dispicable Me 2, and The Avengers recently.
- I get plenty of exercise from my work, "tis better to toil in the fields than to toil on your ass" lol. I don't mind tennis but haven't played in ages. Sports on TV: Soccer (Arsenal, Socceroos and WSW fan), V8 Supercars (Holden fan), F1 (Ricciardo fan). Not into AFL, cricket or golf.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, motorcycling, rides/drives in the country and to the coast, fishing, dining out, coffee, Foxtel, online games, Facebook, news and current affairs, woodworking, gardening (edible), the supernatural, astrology, massage, history, exotic cars, gadgets, science and technology, home theatre.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if cheekyarcher is online now.
- Get to know cheekyarcher safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Mar '15