Ready to date now or never.
I returned last year from London after 5 years of commuting and a lot of travel. I have had many interesting stories come and go and I feel I am ready to dip my toe into the world of Perth dating.
I am an avid reader, am addicted to the news and am passionate about music, the arts, cooking and seeing new and interesting things.
I don't mind a night out enjoying something interesting but prefer a dinner in, trying a new wine bar/restaurant or spending time with friends rather than all night partying and clubbing.
Ultimately I'm looking for someone who likes to do 'stuff' together whether that is camping, fishing, concerts, a spot of tennis or just hanging out, getting some coffee/food and seeing where the day leads.
Bonus points if you have a good sense of humour and sharp wit. Love a good laugh and someone who can carry on a conversation. I am really not into bogans!
At a glance
|Summary||chook32's details||chook32's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, South European, North European, East European, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Atheist, Anglican, Other Christian, Other|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Honesty above all. Someone genuine who I can have a conversation with and is interested in travel, enjoys the outdoors/outback, likes to try new things and takes pride in his appearance. It would be great if they like theatre/music but it's not a dealbreaker. I'm not interested in one nighters.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Classical, blues, jazz, rock, pop - you name it and I'll most likely love it
- A lot.
- Movies & TV
- Not into average action or mega blockbusters. Give me something to chew on.
- Horse riding, cricket, AFL, tennis
- Other Interests
- Love to go for a walk, get out on the boat, stroll along the beach.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if chook32 is online now.
- Get to know chook32 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13