My cat's breath smells like cat's food.
Executive Summary: If you're looking for a muscle-bound, sleeve-tattooed metro warrior with tiny genitals whose main interests are protein supplements, Chevrolet-badged Commodore utes, and how many reps they did at the gym, then I'm probably not your type. For the rest of you, read on...
During the day I work as a mild mannered structural engineer, and I occasionally visit NZ to assist with the earthquake recovery effort in Christchurch. I make some scratch on the side running my own company developing software for a number of global engineering companies. I like to think I'm driven and career-minded.
I can usually be found checking out a new bar or restaurant with friends, at a gig, playing sport, or otherwise looking for adventures. If it's new and interesting, I want to try it.
I'm a bit of a movie and music buff with an extensive catalogue of useless pop culture knowledge. I also have a fairly irreverent and dark sense of humour.
Let's work through some stereotypical profile descriptors: "easy-going, down to Earth, enjoys a good laugh, likes to keep fit, fun-loving, doesn't take life too seriously, etc". Sigh. Let's just say I'm not boring, and I don't expect you to to be. :)
Why am I here? My industry doesn't exactly lend itself to meeting people of the opposite sex, and I'm a little over getting trashed on weekends in an effort to meet women in a bar or nightclub.
Please don't contact me if you're some balding, 40 year old creep sitting at home in a pile of their own faeces, rubbing butter on their chest while listening to the latest Cannibal Corpse album. Or have a collection of human skin suits in the closet. Or, worst of all, you're a bogan.
P.S. Emails aren't cheap, and I won't send one until you have a photo available. Sorry!
At a glance
|Summary||chris276's details||chris276's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||21 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Surry Hills 2010|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I consider intelligence and ambition to be the two of the most attractive traits a woman can have. A wickedly dry sense of humour would definitely be a plus. Quirky is great. Batshit crazy... Not so much. Lover of activities!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Soundgarden, Led Zeppelin, Children Collide, Live, Rage Against the Machine, Sparkadia, The Smashing Pumpkins, Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stone Temple Pilots, Queens of the Stone Age, Kasabian, Pearl Jam, Django Django, Audioslave, Jane's Addiction, The Temper Trap
- I don't read nearly as often as I should... Probably because I've had enough mental stimulation by the time I get home from work.
- Movies & TV
- The Simpsons (my ability to quote specific episodes borders on disturbing), The Inbetweeners, The IT Crowd, Robot Chicken, Monty Python, Se7en, The Dark Knight, 500 Days of Summer, There Will Be Blood, Office Space, No Country For Old Men, The Departed, Saving Private Ryan, Inception, Momento
- F1, cricket, football (soccer)
- Other Interests
- Obscure pop culture references, Jatz and cheese (mmm!), paying out people that watch UFC, separating my interests with commas on dating websites.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if chris276 is online now.
- Get to know chris276 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13