Happy and positive person looking for someone similar.
I'm an early riser even on weekends. Regular cinema goer, particularly Palace and Dendy for their quality films.
A great Saturday for me is breakfast (early) with a visit to the farmers or fish markets to shop for fresh and healthy food and then cooking it at home, on the stove or BBQ, accompanied by a glass or two of wine and some music.
Enjoy getting out of town for weekends, North or South coast, Noosa, Central West or Hunter Valley.
All details in my profile ( including age) are honest and I would expect the same in return.
At a glance
|Summary||citylady1's details||citylady1's ideal partner|
|Age||62 years old||59 - 67 yrs old|
Sydney - City, NSW
|within 250km of Dawes Point 2000|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Someone with integrity, reasonably down to earth and appreciates that the simple things in life are often the best. Someone who is financially independent and a home owner as I am.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Quite eclectic. Enjoy music from my youth of the 60's, love the Big O, Beatles, Stones, but also Jimmy Buffett, Adele, Govi, some jazz and country rock, Norah Jones, Ella, Frank, Dixie Chicks to mention a few.
- Avid reader. bio's, novels, love Tim Winton and currently reading his latest "Eyrie". Always have a pile of books to be read. SMH on Saturdays is mandatory.
- Movies & TV
- I love movies and prefer Palace and Dendy films and anything by the Coen Bros. I like ABC and SBS TV mostly and I don't watch anything with canned laughter or programs with the words "celebrity" or "star" in the title. Enjoyed the Breaking Bad series and House of Cards.
- I like the Swans and the Wallabies, but the NRL isn't quite the same since the demise of Roy & HG's hilarious calls, particularly State of Origin. Otherwise I like international events, particularly when Australia's participating.
- Other Interests
- Love cooking, travelling, particularly around our beautiful country and I would like to explore more of the regional food and wine trails. The idea of meandering around the country in a motorhome in retirement appeals. Own ablution facilities and comfortable bed would be obligatory of course.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if citylady1 is online now.
- Get to know citylady1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Mar '14