Hi, don't really know what to say in this section.
When meeting someone new, i am very shy and introverted at first, when i become comfortable around them, i do open up and become more outgoing.
I enjoy going to live Broadway style musicals such as Fame, Wicked, Jersey Boys etc.
I don't mind going out every now and again, but my preference is a quiet nights at home watching DVDs.
At a glance
|Summary||ckoau's details||ckoau's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||32 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 50km of Stanhope Gardens 2768|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, South European, North European, East European|
|Religion||Anglican||Atheist, New Age, Agnostic, Born Again Christian, Jewish, Anglican, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
Basically, anyone who will accept me for who i am and will not force me to change to suit them.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music, difficult to put into a category, as i like various types of music. the only types of music i cannot stand is techno, rap, dance, hip-hop music.
- I enjoy reading computer magazines (yes, I'm a geek) , the odd newspaper (when i have the time at work) and Star Trek novels.
- Movies & TV
- With movies (as with everything else), i am generally fussy with what i watch, but in saying that, i will generally watch anything except horror movies. With television, i am also fussy in what i watch. Don't mind the occasional drama (Grey's), Crime (Bones), musical (Glee) and sci-fi and comedy.
- I don't do any sports as i don't have the time nor the inclination - like to relax on days off. I used to train in Karate, in which i made it to 1st Dan Black Belt. I enjoy watching AFL, international Rugby Union and Tennis.
- Other Interests
- I'm interested in computers (obviously) , i generally fix them for my workmates. I also have an interest in Star Trek (duh!). I also have an interest in theme parks (love the adrenaline rush!).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ckoau is online now.
- Get to know ckoau safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: