Hoping to find someone who I can build a serious relationship with.
I am an easy going guy and consider myself fairly down to earth. I do enjoy a night out but must admit a night in watching a movie or two is probably a bit more appealing to me. Going out to a pub or bar for a few drinks with friends is something I like to do on the odd occasion but am definitely over the club scene. I don't know if I ever really liked the club scene to be honest.
At the moment I am commuting to Melbourne for work but plan to make a move up in the near future.
I wouldn't consider myself an overconfident guy, confident enough to get by though. As soon as I can be comfortable around someone then I feel I can reveal more about myself.
I have a Croatian background and am very keen to go back and visit my relatives over there very soon. I am planning a trip there next year for my cousin's wedding.
I try to stay fit by predominantly going to gym and jogging on the occasionally
Anyway, enough about me. How about you?
At a glance
|Summary||coolbeans77's details||coolbeans77's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||25 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong & Surrounds, VIC||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology|
What I'm looking for
To be honest i am looking for someone that is down to earth, who I can have a laugh with, and someone I connect with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Muse, Band of Horses, Pearl Jam, The Kooks, Faith No More, Temper Trap, Interpol, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, 80's music
- Just recently read 'Between a rock and a hard place' which I thought was great. Have read quite a few Dean Koontz novels.
- Movies & TV
- Hotrod, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Atonement,127 Hours, Pineapple Express, Juno, 500 Days of Summer, Adventureland, Freaks and Geeks, The Amazing Race, Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and An Idiot Abroad just to name a few
- I like to hit the gym to do some weights and some jogging as well. Also a fan of soccer and AFL.
- Other Interests
- I love summer and in particular spending time down at the beach. Travelling is also very important to me
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if coolbeans77 is online now.
- Get to know coolbeans77 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: