Looking for a country girl stuck in the city.
I would consider myself to be a calm, cautiously confident & honest sort of "bloke". I am down to earth & generally accept people for what they are but I am not impressed by members of the ameteur dramatic society of life as it too short to carry on with crap. If I think something is funny I can laugh & even laugh at myself but if sad...well you cross that bridge when you come to it. I have been busy being single & a single dad, working & working on new directions which have been neglected & from what I see I am probably not the only one but how do you find a balance & achieve dreams & goals?? Hopefully by finding that someone special who is like minded..so read on. I would ultimately like to move to the country & live as self sufficiently as possible through the proverbial veggie patch, fruit trees, chooks & maybe off the grid but I am stuck in the city until then.
At a glance
|Summary||countrystuckincity's details||countrystuckincity's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||34 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 500km of Blaxland 2774|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School||High School|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a lady that is cheeky, affectionate, honest & calm that would one day want to live the quiet life in the country.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- What ever takes your mood but not death metal.
- Odd newspaper, gardening, car, cookbooks, manuals, in book or magazine form or what evers on hand if its interesting.
- Movies & TV
- News, documentaries, gardening shows, thriller, action, sci fi, drama etc & chic flics if I had a chick!!
- A bit over heavy sport activities but like bush walking, jogging, cycling, home gym
- Other Interests
- I have a deep interest in Permaculture & flowing from that gardening, horticulture & the science/wonder of nature. Camping, fishing,country drives,getting off the beaten track.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if countrystuckincity is online now.
- Get to know countrystuckincity safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: