We are all here for pretty much the same reason
I enjoy exploring new things and will give most things a go (providing it does not involve great heights, but even that is negotiable). Other than that at the moment I'm adjusting to single life, working way to much and looking to change that into something more social. You have to make time to play, right?
At a glance
|Summary||crosbym's details||crosbym's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||39 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW||Central Coast, NSW|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is comfortable with who she is and knows how to laugh.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Mostly triple J, providing it is not grunge or heavy metal. Just don't ask me song names or lyrics.
- I tend to read either Sci-Fi or work material, but have been known to read a book recommended by others. I also get stuck into a few historical books and the odd biography.
- Movies & TV
- Pretty much anything, except horror.
- Should do more of it, dislike watching it, although the last 5-10 minutes of a match are sometimes good.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if crosbym is online now.
- Get to know crosbym safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Apr '14