I return to the basics of life: forgiveness, courage, spirituality, gratitude, love and humour. I enjoy spending time with people who are equally minded.
I am a happy and vibrant person, and passionate about personal growth. I am creative, sensitive, loyal, caring, honest and reliable.
I am a committed Christian, with a current real photo, I am spiritual person looking for same and definately not into religion.
My friends say I have a beautiful spirit inside and out, and that I am a woman of integrity. I just love fun, surf, sun,romantic dinners, movies, being on the back of a bike so a bit of everything really. Try not to take life too seriously, feel the fear and do it anyway stuff. Emotionally aware and sensitive to others opinions.
I appreciate the simple things in life and yet enjoy the finer things from time to time. I have a beautiful boy, and have been divorced for 10 years so certainly moved on. The past is the past let the future be the future. I am interdependent NOT codependant with a wicked sense of humour. Into a healthy lifestyle, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
Not into one night stands. I believe in being true to oneself and others at all times. I am compassionate & earthy. I don't like plastic egotistical people. Rather be real. I have a wicked sense of humour and I respect other peoples individualities.
Don't enjoy the pub and club scenes, love dinner parties, bbqs, just kicking back. I take a day at a time cause that's all we've got and try to do my best with a positive attitude. Love the bush, love spiritual growth, enjoy helping people, meeting new people and experiencing new things.
Never been one to be in and out of relationships rather be on my own than be in the wrong relationship. I am certainly not perfect but think common ground is very important for a solid foundation of a good friendship, if you have similar values and morals then lets meet.
At a glance
|Summary||curioussue's details||curioussue's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||40 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Spiritual man Tall, Honest. Loving & adventurous. Friendship first, someone who's able, like myself learn from past mistakes and able to heal from the damage to the heart, grow from it be emotionally aware and communicate and have a great sense of humor. Able to laugh at themselves like I can.
- Male, for a relationship or friendship
- I love anything that makes me feel good. Hate head banging music, like 60s,70s,80,90s, 2000+, gospel, love to dance. Enjoy jazz almost anything really unless it makes my head feel like its going to explode!
- I love reading and escaping into a good book. When I have time. I need more time! Novels, Fiction, spiritual whatever hooks me in from the start to the finish.
- Movies & TV
- Love checking out the movies! Comedy, Romance, Thrillers, Action, Drama, Classics, Alternative. Enjoy movies that make you think/feel deeply/laugh/cry. I am not a tv couch potato. Isn't TV garbage these days hey, bring back Maxwell Smart I say!
- Love swimming, walking, enjoy sitting with others watching footy (go the Bommers and Titan ) or rugby, its a boy thing hey. I like watching boxing, and going to the football.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy singing. Camping, health, exploring the Gold Coast, personal growth and I am a bit arty. Definately not into religion, just rely on a power greater than myself to get me through life. Thank God for God! Life can be difficult at times it is a journey not a destination.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if curioussue is online now.
- Get to know curioussue safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13