Giant pandas have the biggest teeth of any mammal and only have one facial expression
If you're still reading this, then like me, you're probably a fan of random facts, or maybe you just like giant pandas, but that's ok too.
Some random facts about me:
- I've climbed a live volcano in Guatemala and toasted marshmallows in the lava
- My chocolate brownies are legendary amongst friends
- I am a very fast walker (random people have stopped me in the street to comment on this!)
Whilst I've always been a city girl, I love the outdoors. My favourite time of year is when the weather warms up and I'm at the beach most weekends. I love doing coastal walks, especially when there is the bonus of spotting dolphins and whales, but I equally enjoy being a bit of a beach bum, sun on my skin, watching the sunset with a cold beer in my hand. All this combined with a road trip along the coast could almost be my ideal weekend.
I like to keep fit, although not obsessively so. I enjoy yoga and going to the gym, and would like someone fairly active too. Iron men and tough mudders not essential, although I am very impressed with their prowess!
My health and fitness is counter balanced with my love of food and drink. I'm no Masterchef, but I love to try out new recipes and am always keen to check out the newest café/restaurant/wine bar. I have a definite weakness for desserts. Give me a tiramisu/gelato/cheesecake, or a combination of all three and I'm all yours!
Eat, drink, play, laugh (in no particular order) would probably be my motto in life. If this sounds like you then please get in touch!
At a glance
|Summary||dalaSyd's details||dalaSyd's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||28 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||Sydney - East, NSW|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Honesty, consideration for others and lack of arrogance are a given. The main thing I'm looking for is that 'click' when you meet someone on the same wavelength as yourself. Someone with a sense of adventure, keen to try new things and with a fun, friendly and down to earth personality.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Like a whole range of music. Some that I have been listening to recently: Gotye, Foster the People, The Rubens, Mumford and Sons, Florence and the Machine. Also impartial to a bit of cheesy pop!
- Currently reading The Help. Also love Marching Powder, The Alchemist, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy and Harry Potter.
- Movies & TV
- Not a massive TV watcher, although I have a long list of recommended shows that I would like to try to get into at some point. Like a whole variety of films, depends on the mood.
- Keen live sports spectator especially tennis. Bit of a yogi, gym bunny, novice runner, poor touch football player, retired surfer.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, road trips, good food, good drink, cooking, brunch, photography, the outdoors, the beach, exhibitions and festivals.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if dalaSyd is online now.
- Get to know dalaSyd safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 May '13