Winter Is Coming...
Quietly confident, well spoken and all around troublesome.
Love good food, good wine, great beer (German beer, of course) and Amazing music.
Genetically - I'm Aussie born and bred but a 3rd generation Italian (Mothers Side) and 4th generation Irish (Fathers Side).
I retain a reprehensible soft spot for Puppies, and often suffer mild cute-attacks in their presence (especially Fat Corgi's, FORGIS! and Chubby Pugs, CHUGGS). Anything that resembles a keg with legs and It's all over for my funnybones!
Career-wise - 2.5 years ago I bailed on my 7 year stint in an I.T Company to follow my dreams and become an Audio Specialist. 2 years, 2 Certificates and 1 Diploma later, I've landed my Dream Job (Pro Audio//Electronics Tech) and never looked back.
My free time? Mostly spent exploring Sydney, writing//playing music, catching up with mates, gaming or reading and/or watching documentaries and good films (I'm a bit of a movie snob to be honest, but I give most flicks a fair chance). Can often be found creating music, eating, making social time for my mates (whom I love), anti-social time for my inner nerd, movies, rocking concerts//festivals whenever I get a chance as well.
Personality wise - I get called cheeky, funny and a bit of a loose cannon when the situation calls for a quick-witted reply. I also believe I have a very gentle nature and can adapt quite well to most any situation thrown at me.
I like being affectionate and am not easily embarrassed by most things.
I come across a lot of people writing the 'I'm a glass half-full type' saying. To word this idiom against my own persona, I'd say that I'm a 'Glass-Half perpetually condensed to an imbalanced and fumbling concept of my out-look on life and all activities therein.
Basically- I'm not a glass, I'm a dynamic.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
danosaur's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||29 years old||20 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Eye colour||Green||Brown, Grey, Green, Blue, Hazel, Other, Black|
|Hair colour||Black||Blonde, White, Other, Red, Auburn, Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown, Grey|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other||Middle Eastern, Other Caucasian, East European, Asian, Hispanic / Latino, South European, North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Diploma||High School, Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
Someone who laughs often, enjoys affection, gives good hugs and likes cuddles. A love for good food, good conversation and wants to travel a little bit. An off-the-wall sense of humour balanced with apt intellect is also appreciated, nothing more attractive than a Girl who can make me laugh :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- From Country, to Ambient, to Rock, to Metal, to Electronic, to Space Opera and to Classical. A Quick rundown; Arcade Fire, Pink Floyd, Prince, Beck, Muse, Devin Townsend, Kanye West, Bach, Ayreon, Elvis Presley, Michael Buble, M83, Kavinsky, Black Sabbath, Dire Straits
- Sci-Fi//Fantasy. George R.R Martin, Orson Scott Card, Isaac Asimov, James Patterson, Tolkien, Sun Tzu.
- Movies & TV
- Tarantino, Blomkamp, Burton, TED Talks, Miyazaki, Ghibli, Coppola. Top 3 Movies of all time are - Akira, Apocalypse Now and The Godfather (I & II) and/or Scarface.
- Having played (i.e been forced to participate by my spooty parents) through several sports as a fat child and being ambidextrous to boot (Yes, I'm a left-hander by nature) I don't really follow, nor play any sports. Rally-Sports are about the only events I manage to get excited about :|
- Other Interests
- Bacon. Hugs. Baconhugs. Short-Squeezey Hugs from short-squeezey individuals:D
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if danosaur is online now.
- Get to know danosaur safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Jun '13