Scubajunkie (was divingholic)
Passionate about outdoors and I love scuba diving!
I have always been curious about the world. So a few years ago, I relocated to Aust from Shenzhen( a lovely southern China city) as a skilled migrant. It has been really fun exploring the country here and I enjoy discovering something new each day.
I see myself as a world citizen with open minds. I really like outdoors and travel both overseas and locally. My fav activities in my spare time are hiking in the nature, outdoor running, yoga and catching up with friends. I am also a certified rescue diver and I love the ocean. My job is a procurement specialist in the transportation industry.
Ideally, I am looking for a long term relationship and potentially working towards to setting up a family. Someone open and special to share the adventure with. Also understand good things always take time to happen. So feel free to send me a kiss or message if you are interested to find out more.
P.S, I'm a water baby, so please be warned I can talk a lot about the ocean! :)
At a glance
|Summary||Scubajunkie's details||Scubajunkie's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||29 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 75km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a potential life partner and a good friend.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- My taste of music changes along with time and mood as I am constantly exploring. Probably my all time fav are classic, alternative rock and indie.
- Some of Haruki Murakami's books, Bill Bryson's books, scientific. biography, cross-cultural and classic fiction.
- Movies & TV
- I like all kinds of movies, drama and documentary are my fav: black fish, the cove, Winged Migration, discovery series. I also like to watch TV occasionally, my fav are breaking bad and the IT crowd.
- Like to play anything to do with the nature and ocean really. Sorry I am not a big fan of the footy but i do like the tennis.
- Other Interests
- Study marine life( again, scuba:), photography, music and movies, reading and cooking healthy food.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Scubajunkie is online now.
- Get to know Scubajunkie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Aug '14