Scubajunkie (was divingholic)
Passionate about outdoors and I love scuba diving!
I have just moved up here in Brisbane from Melbourne recently. I am looking forward to exploring the sunshine state and meet new friends.
I see myself as a world citizen with open minds. I really like outdoors and traveling. My fav activities are hiking in the nature, outdoor running, yoga and catching up with friends. I am also a certified diver and I love the ocean. And work in the health industry.
My ideal partner would be someone who is intelligent, caring, and well traveled. He has his own passion in life. So feel free to message me if you are interested to find out more.
P.S, Please be warned I can talk a lot about the ocean! :)
At a glance
|Summary||Scubajunkie's details||Scubajunkie's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||29 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Inner South, QLD||Within 75km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a potential life partner and a good friend.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- My taste of music changes along with time and mood as I am constantly exploring. Probably my all time fav are classic, alternative rock and indie.
- Some of Haruki Murakami's books, Bill Bryson's books, scientific. biography, cross-cultural and classic fiction.
- Movies & TV
- I like all kinds of movies, drama and documentary are my fav: black fish, the cove, Winged Migration, discovery series. I also like to watch TV occasionally, my fav are breaking bad and the IT crowd.
- Like to play anything to do with the nature and ocean really. Sorry I am not a big fan of the footy but i do like the tennis.
- Other Interests
- Study marine life( again, scuba:), photography, music and movies, reading and cooking healthy food.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Scubajunkie is online now.
- Get to know Scubajunkie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Dec '14