Where have all the quintessential Aussie blokes gone? Strength, manners, hard work, sweat, tears, beer and helping a mate out...are these qualities lost???
Returned from living in the States a few years ago, and decided to settle on the Central Coast. I love it here, and I couldn't imagine living in a more ideal place. I love the fishing, the weather, the scenery and the feel of a small town where everybody helps out.
Life is good, I'm happy in myself. Look after myself physically and spiritually and try to get to the gym when I get time. Enjoy the company of all people but would like to start seeing somebody on a more personal level. I've had ups and downs through life, as we all have, but it has shaped me into what I am today.
Everyday seems to throw new challenges at me, and I love that life is never boring. I work with dogs, and I breed and show dobermans. Dogs are a bit of a passion with me, and a very big part of my family life.
I have 2 very beautiful boys, whom I adore. They are my masterpieces and the best thing I have accomplished in my life.
Although I don't need a man to complete my life, I do miss the company of having someone to hold, to go out with and to enjoy new experiences together. I also miss being treated as a lady, romanced and kissed. I want that feeling back where I can't stop thinking about someone, and they can't stop thinking about me.
At a glance
|Summary||doberoo's details||doberoo's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||41 - 51 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW||within 25km of Umina Beach 2257|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
A doberman in human form. Strength, manners, protection, respect, loyal and a bit stupid at times. Is that possible?
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I am an 80's child...but also love the 70's, Neil Diamond, Soundtracks, Nina Simone, Etta James,
- Mainly non fiction...however partial to Chris Moore, James Michener, Nick Earles, Armistead Maupin
- Movies & TV
- Mainly documentarys, good action, intelligent comedies...recently seen Adjustment Bureau and loved it (Not too girly). Have been taking a keen interest in some of the latest Liam Neeson movies as well. He seems to be getting better as he gets older...a bit like Sean Connery
- Gym, working out, beach, AFL
- Other Interests
- Non Profit causes, Dogs, Astronomy,Dancing (properly with a partner), Fishing, boating, beach, having a punt and a beer on a saturday, people from all walks of life.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if doberoo is online now.
- Get to know doberoo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Jan '14