Where have all the quintessential Aussie blokes gone? Strength, manners, hard work, sweat, tears, beer and helping a mate out...are these qualities lost???
Time to update the profile.
Ive been on and off RSVP for a number of years...not a whole lot of success, but have met some wonderful people. Which is what it is all about.
Moved to the central coast a number of years ago, love the sense of community here which you dont find in a city, and love helping people here as much as they like helping me.
I have two wonderful boys and share care with their father so we can both keep our sanity. Which means every other week I try to live life to the utmost so I can appreciate the quiet times at home with my babies.
I believe there is good in most people and I never give up on a lost soul. Everybody has a story to tell and I love to listen.
When I get disappointed with the human race, I spend time with my dogs or find peace in fishing.
I have been in love, so I know it exists, but I'm quite happy to just to meet a few new beautiful people and share some fun times. I dont expect anything more from this endeavour. But you never know....
I've been told I'm a lot of fun, and life is never boring around me. A few have nicknamed me "The Cyclone" but that is something you need to find out for yourself. It's one thing to write words, but at this glorious age, most people can usually feel a connection or not over a coffee or a beer. Beers better....we do live in Australia after all, and have a reputation to uphold.
At a glance
|Summary||doberoo's details||doberoo's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||41 - 51 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
A doberman in human form. Strength, manners, protection, respect, loyal and a bit stupid at times. Is that possible?
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I am an 80's child...but also love the 70's, Neil Diamond, Soundtracks, Nina Simone, Etta James, going to see the Eagles next year!!
- Mainly non fiction...however partial to Chris Moore, James Michener, Nick Earles, Armistead Maupin
- Movies & TV
- Mainly documentarys, good action, intelligent comedies, and movies with a twist.
- Gym, working out, beach, AFL
- Other Interests
- Non Profit causes, Dogs, Astronomy,Dancing (properly with a partner), Fishing, boating, beach, having a punt and a beer on a saturday, people from all walks of life.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if doberoo is online now.
- Get to know doberoo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Aug '14