Looking for someone who enjoys life.....
In a nutshell I'd say I'm someone who wants the most out of life, I'm social and active and....Always up for a laugh and a good time.
On my weekends I love catching up with friends, heading to the beach, getting up to my families holiday house, LOVE trying new restaurants, being active and also making sure I fit in some time to sit back and relax.
I go the gym most days during the week so on the weekends I prefer to go for a bike rides or have a hit of tennis.
I have a professional job specialising in property which I love. I work pretty hard during the week but definitely don't define myself by my job. How I behave in a professional sense is not how I am the rest of the time.
My love of property has translated into me developing properties myself.
I want to meet someone who wants to the most out of life, enjoys socialising, who knows how to relax (when needed), who wants to explore the world and go on many exciting adventures.
Look forward to hearing from you....
At a glance
|Summary||dreamcatcher's details||dreamcatcher's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||23 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Very Social, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm always listening to music. I like all genres but some from music on my iPod at the moment: Hot Chip The Jezabels Architecture of Helsinki Calvin Harris Regina Spektor The XX Passionpitt Just to name a few..
- Can't say I read too often but one of my favs is Ben Elton's - High Society
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch too much tv, but some of my fav shows are Offspring, Wilfred and Dexter
- Other Interests
- Good food and wine. Traveling. Beer at the pub...or anywhere for that matter. The beach, especially in summer. Live music. Fitness. Going out with friends/socialising. Trying new things.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if dreamcatcher is online now.
- Get to know dreamcatcher safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Jan '14