Must enjoy the challenge of the Good Weekend quiz...
After going to around to around 15 weddings in the past year (add the requisite stories at each that being in a relationship is the greatest thing and that you haven't lived life until you've been in love) and while enjoying the number of years enjoying the single life, I'm now keen to find myself a more permanent partner!
Have been living in Manly for the last three years or so, after being based in the inner city prior to that, and love the seachange. Being outdoors means everything to me, whether it be in the surf, having a picnic, going for a run, playing golf, kayaking or just going for a romantic walk along the beach ;-). I'm currently training for the September marathon so putting in some hard yards treading the pavement.
I'm a market researcher (no, not that annoying person calling you asking questions while you're having dinner promising it will only take 5 mins of your time) which is obviously not the hottest profession on earth but it pays the bills. Been doing that since I returned from a 2 year overseas junket that saw me set foot in around 30 different countries, while also completing the obligatory work in the UK thing. Have recently returned from an incredible couple of weeks in Sri Lanka, that while not 'changing my life', did put a few priorities in order.
What kind of boyfriend am I you ask? I'm one that would watch a rom com with you and get a crush on the male lead (cue Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love), one that would talk at length on the telephone like a teenage girl, that would offer to help cook dinner, but actually stand in the way and steal the vegetables, do the quiz in the Sunday papers and tell you when you look pretty.
I'd much prefer to talk about myself in person rather than typing it into a box, so don't be a stranger. I'd lo
At a glance
|Summary||droppa's details||droppa's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||25 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Manly 2095|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
Would love to meet a girl who enjoys the outdoors (especially the beach) Always want to be outside doing something, not that there isn't a time and a place for the TV and the couch. A good sense of humour is a must as i love to laugh, as is the ability to not take yourself too seriously.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Have just joined the Spotify revolution, so getting into some pretty different stuff at the moment. Loving The National, Animal Collective, Beach House, Band of Horses, XX, Grizzly Bear, Frank Ocean, Temper Trap and Grimes. I'm also not adverse to a bit of Rihanna when the mood strikes...
- I spend a fair bit of my day at work reading and writing, so don't do as much of it at home as I once did. That's not to say I don't like it though...I used to do the MS Readathon when I was a kid.
- Movies & TV
- Don't even get me started. Working for 7 years in the film industry when I was younger has left me with a love for movies. Too many to name.
- As I mentioned, I really enjoying being outdoors doing some kind of activity. Favourites are kayaking, surfing, golfing and running. Snowboarding in the winter months is also a favourite...
- Other Interests
- Congrats on making it to the end. Now drop me a line and say hi. My shout.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if droppa is online now.
- Get to know droppa safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Mar '14