There's no shortcut to anywhere worth going.
Shy at first....i'm happy to go with the flow most of the time. I have a twisted sense of humour & enjoy a good laugh, english comedy especially, although big bang theory is right up there too. I take pride in what i do, rough enough just doesn't cut it for me. I love playing and teaching drums, motorcycling, live bands, rock'n'roll dancing, camping, bbq's & exploring the bush, fishing/crabbing, weekends away, country drives, gardening and quiet nights in. Honesty and respect are very important to me.
At a glance
|Summary||drummerboy65's details||drummerboy65's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||35 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Eyre Peninsula (eg. Port Augusta), SA||within 250km of Port Pirie South 5540|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School||High School, Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is easy going, but not afraid to pitch in if needed. You should enjoy the outdoors, gardening, fishing (occasionally), live bands, spending quiet nights at home & Sunday drives for a picnic or bbq. Someone down to earth with a warped, dry sense of humour, trustworthy & honest.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All types except heavy metal & old country. 50's through to some current will all get a look in. My tastes are many and varied, from Michael Buble to Deep Purple, Sade to Gary Moore. I will happily listen to most genre's except rap & doof doof....Baahhh!..no thanks.
- ....yes, i can.... The paper occasionally, and little black dots...when the mood takes me.
- Movies & TV
- Definitely a good quick witted comedy. Spy/action movies (nothing too far fetched though) Nature/science documentarys, some sit coms,
- I like all motorsport, motocross in particular (ex competitor), snow skiing, water skiing. watching a bit of tennis or golf on tv occasionally when it's too hot to do much else.
- Other Interests
- Teaching music,rock n roll dancing.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if drummerboy65 is online now.
- Get to know drummerboy65 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: