Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Down to earth guy. Positive thinker. Young at heart. I try keep pretty fit and healthy. Often seen running the tan. Currently training for a Marathon. Also snowboard/ski a bit so get pretty exicted when winter comes around. Despite my healthy lifestyle I still enjoy a beer or two. Enjoy getting out in Melbourne and finding new restaurants and bars. Too old for clubbing though!
Love music and often go to music festivals or live gigs.
I Love travelling. I've lived in Canada for 1 year and the UK for 2 years. But you can always travel more. Last year I went to Thailand for a SCUBA diving trip. Going to NZ this year, and planning a trip to Brasil next year. Closer to home, I really enjoy heading down to Torquay to hang out with my nice and nephew.
I work in IT, just started a new role which I'm enjoying and even get a few interstate trips too.
I find myself on here because most of my friends have settled down, and my work is pretty busy lately, so don't get much of a chance to meet single girls.
I'm pretty happy with where I am in life, and what I've achieved. Just need a good woman to complete it!
At a glance
|Summary||dtrain7777's details||dtrain7777's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||18 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
An easy going girl who keeps active and loves to travel. Someone who wants to get out and about and make the most of Melbourne. Someone to share adventures and laughs with. Someone who doesn't just want to settle for a quiet life in the suburbs. Could this be you?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Grew up in the 90s so listened to bands like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, RATM, Beastie Boys, and my all time favourite, Weezer. In the 2000s got more into Dance/Electronic music and bands like The Killers, LCD Soundsystem. Most things on Triple J. Can't play any instruments but I do know how to DJ.
- Not a big book worm but do read occastionally. Favourites are Cath 22 and 1984. Currently reading For whom the Bell tolls by Hemmingway..
- Movies & TV
- Usual Suspects, Step Brothers, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Family Guy, The Office etc, Anything comedy, sci-fi or action. I find most TV today to be pretty bad so tend to find a series I like and watch that. Big lover of Documentaries. Attenborough is a legend!
- Running, cycling, swimming, triathlons, obstacle course racing, gym, snowboarding/skiing, surfing, wakeboarding, SCUBA. Also enjoy watching most sports.
- Other Interests
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if dtrain7777 is online now.
- Get to know dtrain7777 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '13