art59 (was dutchoz)
If you can make me smile and have an interest in art, please read on...
I am a practicing artist with very diverse interests (friends, meals out, architecture, photography, travel). I love travel and, as most of my family is in Europe, have done so quite extensively over the years. I like exploring new things and enjoy expanding my knowledge base. I am pretty independent and in control of my own life but there are just so many things that are more exciting and interesting when shared. I like being active, am not very good at sitting still for long stretches of time (oh, how I detest those long haul flights...). I hate boredom and love surprises.
At a glance
|Summary||art59's details||art59's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||50 - 59 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone loyal, intelligent and who can make me laugh. Friendship is a good start.
- Male, for a relationship or friendship
- Anything from 70s to today, as long as I can recognise a melody. Sometimes some quiet classical.
- I always have a book on the go, usually fiction.
- Movies & TV
- From romantic comedy to Arthouse. (I like the English patient, Gran Torino, the King's Speech, American Beauty, most of the Coen brothers) No horror or too much violence.
- Tennis, walking, bike riding. Don't mind golf, horse riding, love skiing (used to be an instructor in my younger years).
- Other Interests
- Art, both making and seeing, especially sculpture and photography. Meals out, sharing a bottle of wine.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if art59 is online now.
- Get to know art59 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Oct '14