Travel junkie, Artist at times, Realist when I can - Sometimes Aussie, sometimes French - Overall easygoing, curious of life and always up to try new things!
Why spoil the pleasure of discovering each other little by little, question after question around a nice glass of Bordeaux or Pinot...
But if you need to know more, here we go:
I'm an easy going outdoorsy person, nature lover (but nut tree hugger), experience seeker, love playing sports, photo-trekking, and blindly picking a random spot on a world map saying "That's where we're going next!"...
I love a warm and sunny day to go to the beach, bushwalking, bike riding with my friends, but I also do like a cool rainy day that makes you want to make something hot and relax on the couch while listening to the raindrops hit the roof.. Reading a book or watching silly movies while cuddling...
I was born in France and I have been lucky enough to travel around the world since a very young age. I have been trying to settle down for a few years and find a place to call "home"...
Sydney is definitely on the top of my list as I have been here for quite a long time!
As for my current life, well lets say I'm very short on personal time.
I'm working a lot as I recently opened my own business and it's taking a lot out of me.
But like everybody else here, I would love to be able to share my spare moments (and everything else) with someone special.
Some of my friends told me RSVP works so why not give it a shot!
Hope to talk soon!
At a glance
|Summary||easilyamazedbylife's details||easilyamazedbylife's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW (CBD)||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Looking for an active, compassionate woman with a good sense of humour, always ready to try new things,curious of life,adventurous but also willing to take a step back, relax & enjoy the moment. Someone ready for a real relationship. If you like casual shenanigans, please flick to the next profile!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- To many genres but if I had to narrow it down: Indie rock, Afro-cuban, Jazz, Blues, Soul...
- Books from Stieg Larsson, Jose Saramago, Michael Crichton, etc. (I love biographies and history-ish novels. I know booring right...!)
- Movies & TV
- I don't have a TV! But occasionally addicted to some TV Series and Movies...
- Swimming, Scuba-diving, Paragliding, Bushwalking, Running, Riding my bike late-night along the bay..
- Other Interests
- Photography, Travelling, Art, Ocean, Nature, Crazy sports, Family, Winter cuddling ;)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if easilyamazedbylife is online now.
- Get to know easilyamazedbylife safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: