I'm easygoing, energetic and positive by nature and like balance in my life. I am equal parts nature lover and corporate strategist and love to bring the human side of life into business and so far have been successful doing it. I love to laugh, it's my daily medicine. Live near the beach and go for a swim at Bronte and/or walk Centennial Park most days.
I can easily adapt between sophisticated, corporate and casual settings with ease - no pretence or attitude, just a healthy balance of self confidence and awareness.
I'm a great listener and completely inspired to hear people's stories of what inspires them to do what they do in life and what they are passionate about.
My close friends and family are important to me and while I am a "people person" quality over quantity definitely rules. My ideal weekend would also involve some "me" time to focus on things I enjoy doing too.
I'm looking for someone with a great smile, positive attitude, is at ease with himself and has a kind heart.
At a glance
|Summary||eastsidesmile's details||eastsidesmile's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Randwick 2031|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A man who could describe themselves as being compassionate, healthy, nature loving - has a positive spirit & loves to laugh, not pretentious, self motivated, direct & is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- broad taste and usually singing in the car to something! always have time for jack johnson.
- Philosophy, mindfulness. Ekhart Tolle , Simon Sinek, Dan Pink, Brene Brown, Wayne Dyer etc.
- Movies & TV
- ...happy to save hollywood movies for long plane trips and prefer independent/foreign films & docos. Inspired by game changers and so the Good Life Project online is my weekly favourite
- Swimming, Bikram yoga, Don't mind a bit of sailing and scuba diving May be found at SFS/SCG watching cricket/Roosters/union. Have also spent many many late nights watching Tour De France :-)
- Other Interests
- Usually it's the simple pleasures and something in nature. Meditation. Quantum mechanics :) Prefer bunnings over westfield. Architecture and home design. Enjoy going to Conscious Club, theatre or just laying under a tree in Centennial Park. Exploring new places
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if eastsidesmile is online now.
- Get to know eastsidesmile safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Feb '14