I'm easygoing, energetic and positive by nature and like balance in my life. I am equal parts nature lover and corporate. I love to laugh, it's my daily medicine. Live near the beach and go for a swim at Bronte and/or walk Centennial Park most days.
I can easily adapt between sophisticated, corporate and casual settings with ease - no pretence or attitude, just a healthy balance of self confidence and awareness.
My close friends and family are important to me and while I am a "people person" quality over quantity definitely rules. My ideal weekend would also involve some "me" time to focus on things I enjoy doing too.
I'm looking for someone with a great smile, positive attitude, is at ease with himself and has a kind heart.
At a glance
|Summary||eastsidesmile's details||eastsidesmile's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Randwick 2031|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A man who could describe themselves as being compassionate, healthy, nature loving - has a positive spirit & loves to laugh, not pretentious, self motivated, direct & is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- broad taste and usually singing in the car to something! always have time for jack johnson.
- Philosophy, mindfulness. Ekhart Tolle , Simon Sinek, Dan Pink, Brene Brown, Wayne Dyer etc.
- Movies & TV
- ...happy to save hollywood movies for long plane trips and prefer independent/foreign films & docos. Inspired by game changers and so the Good Life Project online is my weekly favourite
- Swimming, Pilates, Bikram yoga, Don't mind a bit of sailing and scuba diving May be found at SFS/SCG watching cricket/Roosters/union. Have also spent many many late nights watching Tour De France :-)
- Other Interests
- Usually it's the simple pleasures and something in nature. Meditation. Quantum mechanics :) Prefer bunnings over westfield. Architecture and home design. Enjoy going to Conscious Club, theatre or just laying under a tree in Centennial Park. Exploring new places
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if eastsidesmile is online now.
- Get to know eastsidesmile safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: