...a little about me
I have an easygoing nature, equally sophisticated and down to earth. I've always lived in the East near the beach and I still love calling it home. Love being near the water and go to Centennial Park most days.
Am actively spending more time giving back at socially aware companies in my spare time which is a nice compliment to my mid week corporate life.
I'm looking for someone with a positive attitude and a kind heart.
At a glance
|Summary||eastsidesmile's details||eastsidesmile's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||38 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Randwick 2031|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A man who could describe themselves as being compassionate, healthy, nature loving - has a positive spirit & loves to laugh, not pretentious, self motivated, direct & is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- ...most mainstream music leaning usually to rock but always have time for jack johnson!
- Philosophy, autobiographies, books on architecture,travel. Ekhart Tolle is one of my favourites.
- Movies & TV
- ...happy to save hollywood movies for long plane trips and prefer independent/foreign films & docos
- Exercising my brain muscle in meditation. Bikram yoga & local salt water therapy at Clovelly/Bronte both good for mind, body and soul. Don't mind a bit of sailing. Love scuba diving... SFS/SCG - cricket/union/league/afl...Have also spent many many late nights watching Tour De France :-)
- Other Interests
- Prefer bunnings over westfield and love a quiet night in after a long week. Enjoy going to theatre, opera and relaxing on Nth/Sth Coast, Hunter Valley & Melbs. or just laying under a tree in Centennial Park. Started meditating this year...feeling very zen ;)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if eastsidesmile is online now.
- Get to know eastsidesmile safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13