I am a simple trustworthy person,with simple interest in life.I have done it all...now is my time to enjoy to the best..
I am down to earth, generous, spiritual, fun and like to laugh. I have an appreciation for the simple things in life - honesty, loyalty and good friends as well as the finer things too. Intelligent conversations appeal to me. For me, life is to be enjoyed - taking the good and the bad. Life is also to be shared with people who mean a lot to me.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
eisabella15's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||57 years old||55 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Religion||Other Christian||Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »||Cancer, Virgo, Pisces, Capricorn, Scorpio|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate||Property / Real Estate, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Healthcare / Medical, Legal, Financial Services|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Management, Senior Management, Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has a good sense of humour, loves intelligent conversations, has a caring personality and would respect and appreciate me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music of the 70s, 80s, 90s and current Jazz, Modern, Chris Issack, Dire Straits, Lobo, Shania Twain, Adele, Bon Jovi, Savage Garden, Roy Orbison, Cliff Richard, Daniel Bendingfield Classical music - Mozart, Chopin, Bach
- Bible, The Fountain Head, Deepak Chopra books, Robert Kiyosaki and Napoleon Hill, The Independent, Newsweek, The Economist, The Huffington Post
- Movies & TV
- Rake, Two and a Half Men, Criminal Intent, Frazier, Everybody loves Raymond, Seinfield, Silent Witness, Four Corners, Shawshank Redemption, To Sir with Love, Sound of Music, Gladiator, The English Patient, Braveheart, The Simpsons
- Aussie Rules, football, cricket, golf
- Other Interests
- Dancing, playing piano, cooking, travelling, entertaining, dining and reading
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if eisabella15 is online now.
- Get to know eisabella15 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '13