Life moves pretty fast...
As with a lot of other people on this site, I enjoy travelling and it was one of the big reasons for living overseas for seven years. Highlights were: Halloween in NYC, the Henley Regatta (Spring Carnival on a river...although arguably Flemington is 'Henley at the races' given the order of things), the Somme battlefields and skiing in the Alps with St Anton and its Moosewirt bar being standouts.
Sport is a big part of my life and I enjoy both watching and playing all sorts. Being Melbourne-bred, AFL is a clear #1 but am also loving the fact we now have a Union side. This summer will involve a few stupid o'clock starts on Sunday morning to race in 'sprint' triathlons ('sprint' is in quotes as anything taking over an hour to finish doesn't really qualify in my book). The swim leg in the bay rather than the Thames river is another advantage of Melbourne over London!
I've enjoyed the travel and expat lifestyle over the years but am now looking forward to meeting a nice girl in my home town.
At a glance
|Summary||exExpat76's details||exExpat76's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||29 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 10km of Richmond 3121|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone who loves a bit of banter and who enjoys a healthy debate on important/trivial/obscure points without taking things too seriously. It wouldn't hurt if you liked a drink or two on a non-school night either!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I don't have a strong genre preference so here are a few from my iPod's Most Played list: All These Things & Mr Brightside - The Killers, Valerie - The Zutons, Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes - Paul Simon, Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols, Empire State of Mind - Jay Z & Alicia
- Mainly non-fiction in either the politics, history or sports categories. Favourite fiction author is Tom Wolfe who supplanted Enid Blyton at some stage of my intellectual development. Timmy the Dog, the ambiguously named George and Moon-face will always have a special place though.
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Good Will Hunting, Le Apartment, When Harry Met Sally, Ferris Bueller, Something About Mary, Monty Python (all of them!), Touching the Void, Hoop Dreams TV: Entourage, 30 Rock, Moving Wallpaper, Seinfeld, Black Adder
- Everything except Rugby League (Get Ball, Get Hit 6 Times, Give Ball to the Other Guy. Repeat for 80 mins.) I probably wouldn't risk saying that to a bloke in a pub in case he plays the game but I'm banking on the fact that there aren't many league players reading my profile!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if exExpat76 is online now.
- Get to know exExpat76 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13