Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I like a laugh and a joke, I tend not to take myself particularly seriously and I love an adventure. I've traveled a fair bit and would like to see a bit of asia, a travel buddy would be nice. I also like to get out into the bush and see more of this country.
I like to write when I can (not often), play a bit of sport, drink tea, people watch, sing badly in private and slay the odd dragon. I love cooking and I'm often pissing around in the kitchen trying to create something.
I am a big fan of understatement, sarcasm, euphemisms, irony, taking the piss and escapism.
I came to Darwin because of my job and it looks like I'll be here a while, so it'd be nice to meet someone to watch storms with in the wet & explore for cool places in the dry, or maybe just get drunk and talk to the geckos.
At a glance
|Summary||exiledgeordie's details||exiledgeordie's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||24 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Darwin, NT||within 75km of Darwin 0800|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone fun and intelligent, with a glint in their eye. Someone with common interests but can also introduce me to new things.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic: Caravan Palace, Rage Against the Machine, Beth Orton, Orbital, Stone Roses, Joy Division, New Order, Gogol Bordello, Frank Turner, Nivarna, Miss Li, Talking Heads, Reverand & the Makers etc
- I'm always reading - Trainspotting, clockwork orange, 1984, brave new world, never let me go, shantram, number 9 dream, the diceman & the odessy - are favorites, currently engrossed in a song of ice and fire.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a movie geek so I won't bore you with all that. TV wise it's things like the wire, breaking bad, game of thrones and british comedy.
- cricket, football (Newcastle United), rugby, boxing. Really not sure about this AFL thing that everyone seems to love so much but I'm trying my best. I try to look after myself, running and that but I hate the gym.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, adventuring, road trips, travel, writing, randomnesssness, things I've never done before.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if exiledgeordie is online now.
- Get to know exiledgeordie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: