Honest, loving, piscean, ENFJ, SNAG. Young at heart, loves laughing. True.
News: I've very recently found a lovely lady and we are seeing where life takes us. So I'm off limits and won't be looking here again I expect :-).
I like people, outdoors and love my child and most kids. Honest, forthright, romantic, loyal and even have my own (greyish) hair. Very intelligent, quick-witted and tactile. Modest.
Slightly used but still in good condition. Brakes slow to act sometimes, and introspective around curves. Spiritual sub-system constantly being reviewed. Leans to the left.
Love new experiences, talking with people but I'm quite private. Usually happy, and very funny at least to my child :-). Don't enjoy non-friend parties or pubs.
Looking for companionship, someone to go to beach, theatre, play sport, sit in front of fire with. On the other hand, I'll not pretend I'd also like to find someone to share the next 40+ years of experiencing kids, travel and life.
I spend time with my child, all that entails, photography, tennis, gardening and play volleyball. Looking forward to a meditation course soon. Sometimes I dance, have nights in front of the fire, and love the beach. I used to enjoy bushwalking and sailing, and would again with someone to do it with.
Myers Briggs is useful - look up ENFJ and you'll know lots about me (except I don't have any of the bad bits :-). The NF is strong in this one (Yoda voice)! Aren't there any other NFs out there so I don't keep getting attracted to EST's ?
Don't be afraid to contact me - send a 'hi' - and let's see where it goes. We don't have to perfectly match to have a lovely time talking.
At a glance
|Summary||famouseccles's details||famouseccles's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||39 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 50km of Chapman 2611|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I like people who laugh, who make me laugh. I'm not full of testosterone - I *enjoy* talking feelings. I'm not a monk either ;-). You're generally optimistic, willing to continuously learn more about life. Well-read? Intelligent? Sporty-ish?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Celtic folk, 70's and 80's (did the 90's happen?), Queen, Bowie, Angels, humor (Flanders and Swan, Monty Python), then I may go to Glen Miller, some good 30's Jazz, move on to Jesus Christ Superstar, then start bouncing with Slade or Alice Cooper. I'm happy learning more le modern.
- I'm getting more into biographies, some lovely travel stories, self-help (because I need so much :-), science AND new age. But I just as often pick up a Terry Pratchett or something else really familiar and fun.
- Movies & TV
- I switch on ABC as first option (but usually record chosen programmes). I like many doco's, Mythbusters and some whodunits. Strangely attracted to DIY shows - would probably get more into that with someone to do it with - and (shock) The Block.
- Tennis, bushwalking, volleyball, sailing, bicycling, canoe/kayaking. Love body surfing (not in winter!). I'm pretty good at most sports, and excellent at none. Downhill skiing and ice skating are my two (known) failures! I prefer doing than watching, unless it's special like the olympics
- Other Interests
- Photography, enjoy giving massages, travel, dancing (folk et al). I have some woodworking gear (for retirement - oh dear!). This life is a spiritual journey which I like exploring - wish I knew which direction to travel!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if famouseccles is online now.
- Get to know famouseccles safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Apr '13