I am ready to start a new chapter in my life and would like to meet someone who is ready to do the same.
:) Hello, I'm easy going, loyal, quiet, kinda- shy but confident, honest and a good listener...I have a good sence of humour..My daughters are very important to me & they won't be kids for much longer..So I spend plenty of time with them..However the eldest is at that independent age which opens up some time for me..I've been through Europe,Britian I'm all Aussie but I did live in NZ for a while ( don't hold that against me :) when I was a kid..I shifted to Tassie from Cairns seven yrs ago & love it..I'll give anything a go at least twice..I joined in with my girls at Taekwondo a few years ago & I'm still going.
The type of woman I'm attracted to, is full of life..Will surprise me with attention, is affectionate & sends cheeky text messages from time to time..Who is comfortable with herself, friendly, supportive, feminine but doesn't mind getting her hands a little dirty..Someone who will be able to give it a go, push each other, bring the best out in each other & enjoy the journey along the way. I love the rural life and working with animals.. I enjoy socializing with friends but also enjoy the quiet life..
At a glance
|Summary||farmer165's details||farmer165's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||36 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Launceston, TAS (rurual)||within 75km of Launceston 7250|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'1/154 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is kind, caring & enjoys the rural life & the simple things in life. I am looking for someone who is active but also enjoys a relaxing night in watching movies, sport or just listening to music. Comfort, companionship, pleasure & that feeling of I'm really glad we found each other :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like most music except opera & full on head banging. Top 40.
- Reaserching is about the only reading I do these days. I suppose Dr Suess would have been the last book I read. lol .
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, action, thrillers and romance movies. I do like british comedies Hamish, Vicar of Dibley, Mid-Summer Murders.My dvd collection is dominated by family / kids stuff Shriek,Cars, Avatar, Indiana's, Romancing the stone that's an oldey but a goodie.
- I enjoy doing Taekwondo with my daughters it's great for them & me, & don't mind the odd game of golf but haven't played for a while.Would like to go to the MCG one day & watch Australia play in a semi in cricket,rugby league or union.
- Other Interests
- New challengers, nature, exploring Tassie, improving my property, bbq's, seafood, dining out- or in with good company & more...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if farmer165 is online now.
- Get to know farmer165 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 May '13