I'm might be a fish out of water right now, but I'm keen to find a place to swim
At a glance
|Summary||fishoutofwater's details||fishoutofwater's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||42 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 75km of Newcastle 2300|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Job role||Senior Management||Professional, Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone to share the journey. Someone upfront, honest but can have a laugh at themselves too. Taking care of themselves is important...inside and out. Enjoys working hard to achieve success, then can relax to enjoy the spoils.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All sorts
- Like the newspapers over a lazy weekend breakfast
- Movies & TV
- Don't have much time, but enjoy a good thriller. A bit of a romantic too.
- Work keeps me busy, but I like to get to the gym or go for a run. Also enjoy cycling and long walks.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if fishoutofwater is online now.
- Get to know fishoutofwater safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Feb '13