EP80 (was friendswithfate)
"When they ask what do I see - I say bright, white beautiful heaven hangin over me"... ~ Lyric from The National.
One of my favourite bands, not to be confused with the National Radio which is also good... :)
I moved to Melbourne from Wellington, New Zealand some time ago. I think it was the weather that won me over. :) I work in IT Education and live inner Melbourne.
I drum in group a couple of nights a week and pursue other hobbies - love yoga and swimming and I am looking to play touch rugby next season.. contingent on well a few things.
I like seeing bands, going out to dinner, learning Spanish. Meeting new people and generally enjoying the Melbourne lifestyle. Weekends vary between grabbing a bike or driving somewhere on a 'roadie' - discovering cafes and good eats. Markets and the occasional coffee.
I like lazy Sundays. I'm good for long trips and 3am chats about what ever comes to mind - and usually what comes to mind need not be coherent. I will trade you a rom com for your doco or action movie but there has to be dinner involved.
I'm looking for someone for relationship. If you are a bit quirky, together, fun and kind in nature - I'm up for a chat.
At a glance
|Summary||EP80's details||EP80's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||26 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
someone warm hearted that knows the value of friendship and family. you don't have to have your stuff together but at least be loving some part of being here.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Spotify - lots. I'm like a Biggest Loser at a buffet.
- Fin Review, Age, Newsle, Linkedin, Novels,
- Movies & TV
- Docos, Art House,
- Rugby, Yoga, (Tramping),
- Other Interests
- Love dogs and will adopt yours. I never heard of a cat saving a drowning man or guiding vision impaired to safety. I'll stop there.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if EP80 is online now.
- Get to know EP80 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Sep '13