Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
DISCLAIMER: Not your average guy!
Back in Melbourne after a three year stint in the country. Hoping to meet some interesting people with this online thingy. Wish me luck!
I'm a country boy turned city boy and I love Melbourne. The restaurants, bars, skyline, boutique stores and relatively dust free environment. Ahhh! I will miss the night sky in the country though.
My personality is naturally private/quite though I can also be quite social and outgoing which I credit to my large family and friends base. I like to harmlessly tease people and myself and have a very dry sense of humor. I also like to get to the point rather than beat around the bush. I'm not a worrier, if something bad could happen I only worry about when I need to.
I consider myself to be emotionally mature and I find it difficult to tolerate dramatisers or people who require perpetual emotional stimulation. If this is you? Let's not take this any further. Seriously!
I like to look after myself by trying to eat healthy (most of the time), which is hard because I love my food. I work out at the gym at least four days a week and throw in a light jog from time to time. I don't have a six pack or rippling muscles, (sorry to disappoint ladies), but I keep myself in great shape and can wear a slim fit shirt very well.
I love, love, love all types of music and love watching live bands in small venues. I'm always up for a movie so long as I have popcorn. Movies with no popcorn is blasphemy.
Breaking from the stereotypical heterosexual male mold, I love clothes shopping. My favorite store is Calibre. Brando shoes, tailored suits, I'm in heaven! I might even come shopping with you if you don't mind me giving my opinion on how it looks. WARNING: If it makes your arse look fat I will tell you!
At a glance
|Summary||frogPrince's details||frogPrince's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||24 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 75km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a kind hearted person that HAS A LIFE and simply wants to share it with someone.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love all forms of music. Lately it's been Muse, Nicki Minaj, Lenny Kravitz and Maroon 5.
- Most of my reading time is invested in acquiring and updating skills for work. When I read for pleasure it's non fiction usually within the genre, Science.
- Movies & TV
- Like thought provoking movies and TV, pass on reality TV, scripts with shallow dialogue and dead brain action. Recent favorites include, Skyfall, The Newsroom, My Name is Khan, Scandal, Fringe, Spartacus, The Skin I Live In and The Walking Dead. Q&A every Monday.
- NRL and Australian Open Tennis. That's about it.
- Other Interests
- Working out, Science enthusiast, Observer of Politics, Socialising.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if frogPrince is online now.
- Get to know frogPrince safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Nov '13