I believe redheads always win in the end! Just watch CSI Miami.
I'm an optimistic, fun-loving, loyal, affectionate and mild mannered guy.
I enjoy great conversion, books, movies, theatre and live music. But don't worry - I like the outdoors too!
I also love to travel and learn about the world. I'm a fairly intrepid voyager and prefer to spend my holidays in places that are a bit exotic (such as Colombia or Morocco). There's a whole lot out there, waiting to be discovered.
My perfect Sunday involves rising at dawn (I said "perfect", not realistic), having a nice breakfast in a bustling cafe, taking a stroll through a park or the countryside, reading a pile of books before lunch, attending an exhibition in the afternoon, then a dinner and a concert with friends.
I'm a partner in a successful e-commerce business, which keeps me busy and stimulated. I enjoy my job and I've never had a day when I didn't want to go to work.
My sense of humour is quirky, but thankfully all my friends appreciate it. I'm sure you will too!
I'm opinionated but also a good listener. I get along with a wide range of people and personality types.
I don't watch much TV (apart from the shows mentioned below, and of course, anything starring David Caruso) but I love movies, especially old black and white ones.
Like any Sydneysider worthy of the name, I enjoy good food and wine and frequently seek out new restaurants and bars. Single malt whisky and dark chocolate are my favourite indulgences.
I feel incredibly lucky to live in Sydney. It has one the of the best lifestyles of any city in the world.
I'm curious about other cultures. I speak competent Spanish and I'm always dabbling with other foreign languages.
If all of the above (give or take!) sounds like someone that you'd like to meet, don't hesitate to let me know.
At a glance
|Summary||gavroche93's details||gavroche93's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||25 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Newtown 2042|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Social, Private, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone talkative and outgoing, though not necessarily with the same interests as me. All the usual things: kind, funny, compassionate, sincere. Looking for a meaningful relationship, be it friendship or romance.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Classical plus eclectic rock, pop, country, jazz, bluegrass, latin and much more. Recently I've been listening to new albums by Tom Waits, Gillian Welch and Tori Amos. Very fond of Nick Cave's melodic middle period (from Murder Ballads through to Abattoir Blues).
- My favourite novels would be Victor Hugo's Les Miserables and Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead. These days I mostly read non-fiction, especially history and politics. I recently joined a social book club, which is expanding the breadth of my reading. Currently reading "Nomad" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
- Movies & TV
- I like a lot of old movies, especially film noir and Alfred Hitchcock. Really liked Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris". TV series I've enjoyed recently are The Wire, Treme and Damages. "Summer Heights High" and "The Thick of It" are some comedy shows that have cracked me up.
- I enjoy attending the odd game with friends, but don't expect me to paint my face! I try to learn enough of the rules to participate in blokey conversations about football and cricket, but fail miserably. I grew up in New Zealand but still don't fully understand Rugby Union!
- Other Interests
- Travel, foreign languages, whisky and dark chocolate appreciation, good coffee, history (local and international), nature walks...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if gavroche93 is online now.
- Get to know gavroche93 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: