"Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny"
I'm originally from Belfast, Northern Ireland and emigrated to Sydney earlier this year. I work as a Neonatal Nurse (premature babies) and feel incredibly lucky to truly enjoy my job.
My favourite thing about living here is that there's so much to see and do. Since arriving I've joined an outdoor adventure group which plans various cool things to do/weekends away. I recently enjoyed a trip to Byron Bay where I kayaked with the whales and snorkeled for the first time, it was fabulous! Some camping, hiking, paddle boarding and more kayaking in the coming weeks.
I love my tennis lessons in the sunshine too, if I could find a partner to coach me that would be perfect! I also try to run and aim to do a half marathon next year. Other things to tick off the list are learning to ski, learning to sail and volunteering in Africa.
My traveling has been pretty limited so far - Europe's major cities, the west coast of America and a fair bit of Italy - my fav country. I plan on fitting in some breaks next year to rectify this! A traveling companion would be very lovely. As would a good DSLR and since its my birthday soon I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I love dinning out and in with good wine and great company. Anyone who could educate me about wine would be a bonus as I'm struggling with the aussie wine lists!
I like cosy bars and live bands. Art galleries and pretty architecture. Black and white photography. Campfires. Beaches. Fashion. Interiors. Palace cinemas with an epic size glass of wine in hand - bliss!
At a glance
|Summary||gembino's details||gembino's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||32 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
So, having spent a while enjoying singledom I'd quite like to meet someone special. However, much to my dismay the entire male population seem to be under 25! Which brings me to RSVP where I can peruse the 30 somethings :-) I find passion and ambition attractive.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- According to my friend I need an education on this topic! I think my taste in music is awesome but, maybe not quite up to date. Concerts I've been to include Muse, Biffy Clyro, Counting Crows, Fleet foxes, chillies, Mumford & Sons, Cold Play. On reflection, I have rather cool taste in music!
- I like to read non-fiction. Fiction feels like a waste of time when I could be learning something but I'd like to change that view as escapism can only be a good thing. At the minute Im reading David Attenborough's autobiography..... and a textbook for work (I need to keep up to date!)
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a lot of Tv but if you found me in front of it I would be watching an interesting documentary, the news, a music channel or (between us).....the Gossip Girl box set. Come on, there are hot girls in GG its a win win situation!
- Tennis, running, cycling and have a PT at the gym for weight training. I much prefer to be outdoors though doing something fun and look forward to trying some surfing.
- Other Interests
- I've bought the Mac to edit the photos, just saving for the camera to indulge my creative side.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if gembino is online now.
- Get to know gembino safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Aug '13