" I'm a good man with a good heart"
I'm honest, kind, loyal, I care about other peoples feelings & respect their views, these qualities are important to me & something I hope to find in a partner, along with a good sense of humour. I'm hard working but like to take the time to enjoy life.
I have an awesome son that's all but grown up that I love to spend time with.
I'm from the country, but not stereotypically "country".
Travelling is something I really enjoy, whether it's in Australia or overseas, cities, beaches, forests or snow capped mountains, it's all an adventure.
Good communication that leads to friendship & in time a relationship is what I'm hoping for, because I believe life is much more fun when you have someone to share it with.
At a glance
|Summary||genre73's details||genre73's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||32 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Central - West Region (eg. Bathurst), NSW||within 250km of Narrabri 2390|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a nice person with a good personality & sense of humour to spend time with no matter what the day brings. Someone that appreciates being appreciated.
- Female, for a relationship
- My music library has artists from most genres, older songs to current.
- Love reading, My top authors would be : Clive Cussler, Andy McDermott & James Rollins
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Comedy, Action, Sci-fi TV: Psych, Mythbusters, Top Gear, The Last Leg
- Golf, but not very often, watching the NRL & V8 Supercars.
- Other Interests
- I like to travel, overseas or seeing different parts of Australia. Dinner at a good restaurant with good company, going to see a movie or to Sydney for a show or Live Band. Fishing occasionally.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if genre73 is online now.
- Get to know genre73 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Apr '14