Life's too short ...
I am an easy going girl who enjoys the companionship of a loving partner and friend.
I am definitely not a princess or a drama queen, but I do like to be appreciated :) I'm easy going, adaptable, generous, thoughtful, considerate and loving, make that very affectionate. I have a cheeky sense of humour which comes out when the time is right and I'm not easily offended. I appreciate accurate spelling but not smoking!
And the glass is always half full ;)
At a glance
|Summary||gg42's details||gg42's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||42 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 50km of Perth 6000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
An active guy who is comfortable in his own skin and can communicate, even about the big stuff. Honest, respectful, affectionate, fun and genuine.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Varied but I like the Stones, Paul Kelly, Pink, Jimmy Barnes, Passenger, Lisa Mitchell amongst others and I love live music. I'm an 80s chick and yes, I have some really embarrassing stuff on my playlists :)
- I enjoy a good read, enjoy most books I pick up, biographies often captivate me. I admit to reading 50 Shades (yes the whole trilogy) but only cos I was lonely :( I love a leisurely read of the weekend papers...
- Movies & TV
- Anything goes really, well except horror I guess, I'll never get Wolf Creek out of my head!! Don't watch much TV, but have enjoyed Modern Family, The Good Wife, Spicks and Specks, Gruen Transfer, Graham Norton... I enjoy the escapism of watching enjoyable stuff, especially in good company.
- I like to keep active, preferably outdoors and try to be a good role model for my kids with regards to exercise. Running, cycling, fitness classes, walking... On the watching side, I can be an armchair sports fan along with the best of em :)
- Other Interests
- Love the beach, going to movies, festival stuff, out for coffee, people watching, pottering in the garden, all things french and italian, and travel in general...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if gg42 is online now.
- Get to know gg42 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Apr '14