It's all about the possibilities.
Curious and unique looking for someone inspiring.
I have recently returned to Melbourne after 7 years working as a private chef in various countries - the transition from there to here has been interesting but I am very happy to be back in my home town. I have no plans to work as a chef any more - that was a life that was fine in my 20's but I am no longer up for the antisocial hours, stress and drinking sessions that come with it.
The idea of working regular hours in a city office makes me want to run away overseas again so instead I am in the process of setting up my own business here. It's keeping me busy and it will continue to do so for a while but I have obviously pencilled in a future of reliable income with no work attached - will see how that one goes.
I have a daily yoga practise that is very important to me. I also managed to agree to this years oxfam walk - I was under the impression at the time that my contribution would be to walk only a quarter of it but this proved to be incorrect. As a result, my weekends currently involve a fairly heavy hiking schedule and I have some decent blisters to show for it.
I am passionate and intelligent and am only interested in relationships that are open and balanced while challenging us both to learn and develop as individuals and as a couple.
Of course I like all the usual things that you see on here but we can talk those over some other time.
At a glance
|Summary||giggles3's details||giggles3's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||32 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 100km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
What I'm looking for
Creative, fun, kind and passionate about something. A strong personality who can challenge me and make me laugh. Integrity and emotional intelligence will be appreciated....
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Where to start....Beck, Lana del Ray, Lumineers, Tallest Man, Avalanches, Calexico, David Bowie, Prince, Devandra Banhart, Radiohead, Feist, Alt J, Hermitude, Gotye, Sarah Blasko, Xavier Rudd, Radiohead, Blues and Roots, Brahms, Elgar, Beethoven i won't go on...
- As much as I can which is sometimes a lot and sometimes none at all. Big reader of the classics and favourites are Cormac Mccarthy and John Steinbeck. Online its the rumpus, the drum and for work its food books.
- Movies & TV
- Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, The Wire although usually on dvd. If I turn the TV on its ABC24 or four corners.
- Ashtanga, road cycling, hiking/walking, running (badly), diving. I like watching cricket, AFL and other sports but rarely seem to do so. Did i mention ashtanga?
- Other Interests
- food, wine, hiking, camping, travel, live music of any kind, cycling, health and nutrition, yoga, current affairs, books, music festivals, theatre, people, my niece and nephews, always looking for more...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if giggles3 is online now.
- Get to know giggles3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '14