I looking for a girl who knocks me off my feet, not literally, that would be an awkward first date, but I want someone who shoots an arrow through my heart .... again, not literally, that would be REALLY awkward.
I'm house trained, emotionally intelligent, thoughtful and kind.
I like to have fun, and believe in maintaining a ratio of more good things than bad in life.
I work as a photographer and love my job. I'm quite an independent person, but believe most things are better when shared. I love road trips, live music, movies, galleries and exhibitions, and spending time at the beach.
I try to commute by bicycle a couple of times a week. I like to swim in the sea pool. I like to have projects. I recently built a bicycle from parts, I created some word art, and am on the hunt for portrait subjects for a photographic project.
**In the interest of clarity, I am divorced, but given the choice between Single and Divorced for Relationship Status, both are true, and I'm a glass half full kind of guy. And while we're on it I'm Slim AND Athletic... not clear what the distinction is there? I guess I don't like being put in boxes...
At a glance
|Summary||gkdee's details||gkdee's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||27 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone with a generous spirit, who's smart and funny. Ideally you would be creative or otherwise into interesting ideas. You'd probably be tertiary educated, and a reader of books, even if you haven't read much lately. I also appreciate people that like new music and old films.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Lately I've been getting in to Little Green Cars, Jake Bugg, Alt-J, Vance Joy, Cat Power, The Lumineers and loving new Daft Punk/Pharrell. Favourites: Arcade Fire, LCD Soundsystem, Radiohead, TV on the Radio, Animal Collective, Foals, Jay-z, Kanye, Metric, Broken Social Scene and Grimes.
- Generation A by Douglas Coupland. Before that American Psycho and The Corrections.
- Movies & TV
- Recently I've watched Infernal Affiars, No, Side Effects, Sound City (an awesome documentary by Dave Grohl), Side by Side, Seven Psychopaths, Killing them Softly, High Fidelity, Somersault and Candy.
- I like to watch the Tour de France, Tennis and Formula 1, which is a carryover from my childhood, I'm otherwise quite greenly.
- Other Interests
- I love the beach, browsing in bookshops, visiting art galleries and exhibitions, discovering new music on the web, making things. Architecture, design. I would love to build or renovate my own home one day.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if gkdee is online now.
- Get to know gkdee safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: