Smarter than the average bear...no wait thats a different cartoon...
Well travelled, frustrated writer, kinda funny. Relaxed yet seeking adventure...don't let the peaches and cream exterior fool you...have brain, use it regularly.
Very feminine but can also rough it with the best of them. Love the outdoors although to this day I am often caught out wearing inappropriate footwear; I feel just as comfy on the couch with a DVD or a great book.
Passionate and driven, I live my life with honesty and integrity and I'm not afraid to laugh at myself or to get my hands dirty. Flamboyant cook (what recipe?) and a lover of wine; many dining experiences have altered my life.
I'm a true believer that in order to find yourself, you have to lose yourself first...hence the well-travelled reference.
Life is about balance and I've loved and lost, that's for certain. Would like to meet someone who loves his life/career but who is prepared to make some room for a great romance which may well lead to a great relationship.
Its your turn now, if you like what you see and love what you've read then please drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||goldielocks75's details||goldielocks75's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||32 - 45 yrs old|
Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Honesty and courage in a man stand out to me the most...and someone who is self aware and who makes an effort to get to know me. Nice eyes and a great smile won't go unnoticed either.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Mix of 80's and recent Pop/Rock plus chill out/lounge like Oliver Tank, Mr Probz and so much more. Also crazy Spanish and Italian language lessons set to music so that you can learn by osmosis! I love all the songs I grew up with from Fleetwood Mac to Blondie, Bowie and Brian Ferry.
- Enjoy a great read and will devour a book in about 6 hours on a rainy day...love Matthew Reily / Lee Child, interestingly both their main characters are named Jack. Paulo Cohelo's writing is inspiring and also try to read some books in Spanish or Italian to help me with both languages.
- Movies & TV
- Classic Hitchcock thrillers and great stories like Into The Wild. The Bourne Series is also a favourite and I love the new Bond plus I'll stop at nothing to watch a great chick flick...bring on the choc tops and pop corn!
- Skiing, tae kwon do, horse riding, hiking, sailing, surfing on baby waves and anything else to do with the beach including fishing and running on it.
- Other Interests
- Spanish/Italian, travelling, photography, cooking/baking, writing (more like scribbling down ideas but lets go with 'writing' for ease)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if goldielocks75 is online now.
- Get to know goldielocks75 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: