Normal, intelligent woman, who likes to laugh (and indulge in the occasional silliness). European, minus the accent and high seriousness!
I'm a professional who mostly enjoys my work; I like to travel and do it regularly for work and for pleasure (Europe and Asia); I'm interested in current and world affairs, quality movies and fiction (including crime fiction), and dinners out including the odd really great restaurant. I enjoy listening to a range of music including classical and world music; I practice yoga regularly and try to look after myself - yes, I've also been going to the gym. I like my garden and cooking for good friends (which I dont do often enough). I also like my senses being confronted and things that challenge me in order to grow - my regular trips to Asia are good for this. (Oh and, I'm not 53. RSVP doesn't allow for aging it seems!).
(Dislikes: 1111 characters left in this box to desccribe me).
At a glance
|Summary||goodbebetty's details||goodbebetty's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Newtown 2042|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, kind, amusing but normal man, who is interested in life, and has capacity to develop and do new things together.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Classical; all kinds of Latin and world music; Leonard Cohen and more...! Haendel's Messiah is particularly good to listen to at this time of the year! Still listing to Bach - The Well-tempered Clavier (and Aloe Blacc as a nice contrast)!
- Fiction, including Booker prize nominees; newspapers and current affairs; happy to read widely - David Sedaris I find very funny.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies for sheer entertainment value but also to make me think about the world. Shame the Dendy Newtown has gone a bit mainstream but have really liked 'The Master'. I must admit to having also watched 'Skyfall' - it is what it is - James Bond and a bit tacky!
- Not really. I do go to the gym but am not interested in watching any. Having grown up in Europe I know nothing about cricket for example.
- Other Interests
- Would like to travel more in company - much more fun! Exploring by walking I like. Talking, sitting in a cafe and watching the world go by. Photography. I have been thinking about doing some volunteer work but have not got around to it yet.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if goodbebetty is online now.
- Get to know goodbebetty safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13