I lead a rather busy professional life and opportunities to meet new people are rather hard to come. I think I have a rather dry sense of humour, but you can be the judge of that :-). I'm more indoor than outdoor, but am just as happy trekking through the hills or strolling along beaches. Spending time with friends and family is important and I generally avoid pubs and clubs. Please don't hold it against me, but I also like Star Trek and Star Wars.
I like making things, and my friends tell me I'm patient and artistic for doing so. Don't know how much of it is true though! I am also a Christian, and my faith is important to me. Seeking a like minded Christian.
I guess we are all here looking for that special someone in our lives. But we all have to start somewhere, and happy to start as friends and see where that goes. Thanks for looking and drop me a line if I have tweaked your interest. In any case, I hope you will find that special someone.
At a glance
|Summary||handsofblue's details||handsofblue's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||28 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 50km of Eastwood 2122|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Religion||Other Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a Christian who enjoys spending time with family and friends. Considerate and caring, with a sense of humour! Looking for a genuine friendship and see where that takes us.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Classic rock/pop from the 60's to the 90's, classical, movie soundtracks, musicals and easy listening music. Favourites include Enya, The Seekers and ABBA, Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals.
- Fantasy/sci-fi and non-fiction and wikipedia articles!
- Movies & TV
- Fantasy/sci-fi and action movies, and the odd romantic comedy. Lord of the Rings, You've Got Mail and Forrest Gump comes to mind. Don't watch too much TV, Favs include NCIS, Frasier, Firefly, Gruen series, Spicks and Specks.
- Rugby Union and cricket, and the odd F1 race.
- Other Interests
- Military history, computer games.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if handsofblue is online now.
- Get to know handsofblue safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Mar '14