Love and kindness are never wasted
I am compassionate, affectionate and communicative. I thrive on cuddles! I am living my dream of working in the creative arts industry. I live in a leafy street in the inner West. I choose positivity over cynicism.
Originally from Port Stephens, I've called Sydney home for eleven years. I love to read but am a terrible speller. Recently enjoyed Sydney film fest, Spanish film fest, Vivid was fun. It's all going on in Winter in Sydney!
I have a close relationship with my nieces and nephews and enjoy getting out of the city for family visits and to recharge.
I love my extended friendship groups, sharing time with friends is a gift.
Looking for a guy who has embraced the notion that this endeavor may ideally lead to a relationship :-)
At a glance
|Summary||hapidaise's details||hapidaise's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||32 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Large-ish, Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
You are a nice guy who can communicate and make me laugh. You are active, have an interest in arts, culture and music. You have the ability to critically think and to self reflect. You like to cook and won't bag me out for my piscatarian diet! You are interested in other cultures.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Fat Freddy's Drop, Foals, Fiest, Bat for Lashes, Alice Russell, Fleat Foxes, Boy & Bear, The middle East (sux they r no more), Tex Perkins, Josh Pyke, Niel Young, Iggy Pop, Bowie, Michele N'dego Chello, Hiatus Kayote, TVon the Radio, Goldfrap, Gorrilaz, Radiohead, Air, Nina Simone, Bill Withers
- Tim Winton, Janet Winterson, some Hemingway, contemporary fiction, currently reading Kate Muir's Left Bank (Paris). Short Stories. The Big Issue.
- Movies & TV
- Puberty Blues 2012, Redfern Now, Kitchen Cabinet, Flight of the Concords. Grew up on the Simpsons of course! Doco's and Aussie drama , Louis Theroux is a gutsy guy. Moonlight cinema! Hitcock (2012), Royal Tenambaums, The Big Lebowski, Adaptation, Allaince Franciase Sydney French Film fest.
- The occasional run, love to bushwalk, zumba class never fails to crack me up - love it!
- Other Interests
- Museums and Galleries, cafe' breakfasts, Korean food, Japanese food, travel Oz, Travel OS, Seeing Theatre and Plays, Foreign film, Aussie film.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if hapidaise is online now.
- Get to know hapidaise safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '14