Writer, rider, reluctant runner, hopeful romantic
Hey, I'm Henry and I have just moved over from London. Lucky enough to have a great circle of both British and Aussie mates here but still looking for someone to go exploring with whether it's bars, the beach or the bush.
I grew up with dogs and horses (not in a 'raised by wolves' way obviously, I have very good table manners) so love animals and being outdoors.
Horseriding, climbing, reading, live music and wandering around exploring are my favourite ways to spend time. Obviously as a Brit new to Sydney I have moved to Bondi and managed to get caught up in that other Aussie obsession, the gym!
Of course as an English gent, I know how to treat a girl like a lady whether it's out on a date or spoiling her at home. As well as fun nights out, I love to spend the evening with a bottle of wine, a great meal (I love cooking) and rambling conversations about putting the world to rights that go on until 2am.
Above all I think life's an adventure and you've got to throw yourself into it to get the most out.
At a glance
|Summary||happieronahorse's details||happieronahorse's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love festivals and live music but over the whole club thing and R'n'B has never done it for me.
- Took me a while to make the switch but I love my kindle and take it everywhere. I am a real bokworm and probably get through a book a week from the classics to guilty pleasure thrillers and sci-fi
- Movies & TV
- Not really a fan of slobbing in front of the TV but I like a good box set or a ridiculous 80s movie
- As you'd expect, anything to do with horses. It's been a while but I'd love to get back to competing. Hoping to carry on with the kite-surf lessons I had a few years ago and recently got hooked by the gym.
- Other Interests
- Live music, festivals, climbing, cooking, animals, exploring, camping, travelling
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if happieronahorse is online now.
- Get to know happieronahorse safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Feb '14