ninjastar (was happydoodle)
being a ninja is so totally amazeballs.
A girl with a bit of an adventurous streak, sense of humour and a positive outlook (y'know, the glass half full thing!).
I have close friends whom I'm loyal to, greatly trust and have barrels of fun with. There's nothing better than being in the company of fantastic people wherever it may be.
I warm to those who are honest and genuine with generous hearts and I try to give as much back in kind. I gravitate towards laughter, kindness, generosity, activity, play.
Love getting out and about especially when the day is sunny, whether it's exploring the great outdoors, a drive or a ride around, checking out eats in different suburbs, markets, lying in the park... and throw in an occasional slow weekend morning when the weather is grey. Great time for cuddles ;-)
Travel always appeals to me especially if it's slightly off the beaten track, looking forward to a cycle tour around Sri Lanka soon, maybe South America next?
Totally dig a good cup of coffee, sunshine, good conversation, comfortable silence, the sense of touch, smiles and the smell of freshly washed towels that have dried in the sun.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
ninjastar's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||38 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
it's the all-elusive chemistry. or maybe not. sometimes you get that instant zing, sometimes you grow accustomed to the other's face. thoughtful, confident, adventurous, someone who'll bring out the best in me and vice versa.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- varied. pop, indie, classical, house, alternative, some jazz, all depends on the mood.
- yes, I picked this up in school, pretty useful skill I reckon! ;-) love a good fiction, fantasy, selected non-fiction, flipping through mags occasionally.
- Movies & TV
- most genres except horror (I'm chicken sh*t with those). love comedy, animation, action, sci-fi, drama, occasional foreign film. The Intouchables is fantastic, so is Stranger Than Fiction, Kill Bill, Black Swan, Game of Thrones.
- rock climbing, hiking, camping, swimming, cycling in circles, a canyon or two or a few, stuff, yoga (yes, it's a sport), acroyoga which makes me feel like I'm part of Cirque du Soleil.
- Other Interests
- people-watching, going places, photography, hugs and cuddles (what girl wouldn't?), health, science, massage (I've been told I give bloody good ones), opinions, anything interesting that won't give me a black eye and a heart attack if I try it out.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ninjastar is online now.
- Get to know ninjastar safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '13