Inquisitive, open-minded, adventurous, a listener, a cook, a reader and writer...
Hello... thanks for clicking by.
I do a lot of writing and reading in my life, but writing about myself can be the hardest, I find. However, I'll endeavour to tell you a little about me here.
I'm the type of guy who's never shy of a conversation. A 'have-a-chat', if you will. A fairly inquisitive person, I enjoy meeting and talking with people from all walks of life and hearing their stories and experiences. There'll be days when I will talk your ear off and others where I will just listen.
I have no overseas travel stories (yet), but I have travelled a lot of Australia... and doing more and more each month! The cities are great, but the really remote parts, which are my favourite, are just magic.
Yes, I do have an overseas trip drafted in my mind - the list of places I want to see is almost endless!
Having avoided gyms my whole life, I've recently decided to join one just around the corner from home. I wanted to get that little bit of extra 'pep' out of each day so trying to achieve that through an increase in fitness. It's been great so far - really enjoying it!
One of my favourite things to do is camping, four-wheel driving and bushwalking. We just have so much to see here in Australia - it's incredible. Getting away for a weekend is such a good refresher. The longer the better, though.
I'm an 'aspiring backyard mechanic' and enjoy being handy around the house and helping others.
I'm looking for someone with whom I can enjoy life, have fun, laugh and cry. Someone who will be my best friend and who gives me as much as I will give them. I believe it's important to share a couple of interests but not necessarily everything. I love it when someone teaches me or encourages me to experience something new!
At a glance
|Summary||havingsaidthat's details||havingsaidthat's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||21 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I'm attracted to a girl who is adventurous, energetic and enthusiastic. Someone who motivates me but will slow me down when necessary... Someone who is content with themselves and what they have. Honesty, empathy, a listener and one who appreciates are all great characteristics too.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Just about anything... No, really, I will listen to just about anything. Top of the list is indie rock, daggy 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's classics
- Fiction novels (of the Tim Winton variety), biographies, TV scripts, history
- Movies & TV
- The Sopranos, The West Wing, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Breaking Bad
- Golf, cycling, swimming... (do visits to the gym count?!)
- Other Interests
- Cooking, food of all sorts, camping, bushwalking and 4WDing... and I consider myself an 'aspiring backyard mechanic'
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if havingsaidthat is online now.
- Get to know havingsaidthat safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: