Artisan seeks fulfillement...
Greetings! I'm seeking friendship, companionship, possibly more if I find someone amazing. I am French-Australian, bilingual/bicultural and love discovering things from elsewhere. I have travelled and plan on doing more. I'm into film, live music and art exhibitions, and I delight in an ale or two over good conversation. I prefer small groups over large crowds, and can be a bit of a clown among friends. Quiet at first, I like to take my time to warm up to people if I need to. That'd be me sussing you out; I trust slowly. I'm more poet than jester, although I can be a pleasantly cheeky and playful.
Cuddly and kind, mildly reserved until I get to know you better and then I'll probably chew on your ear for hours in the throes of good conversation. Quiet, composed and thoughtful, caring, compassionate, gentle yet beastly, affectionate in love and intimacy, I am loyal to friends, solid and present, looking for quality rather than quantity, meaningful relationships of all types, as casual, momentary or fulfilling as they might be.
I like reading for the wonder that exists in words, although I don't do it nearly enough as I should/could. I don't like fiction, unless it involves magic of some kind, or is of literary significance, and I write a bit myself, mostly about art, and a bit of poetry/short stories/ memoir type stuff. I collect books, which I don't always read, mostly with something useful in them. I am primarily a visual artist, working in sculpture and installation. I do other stuff too, like gardening, landscaping and maintenance work. I love drumming. And sushi. And art books. And playing the didgeridoo. Oh, and did I mention I like art? Art is what saves human beings from near-worthlessness. That, and 'heart', which has 'art' in it anyway.
At a glance
|Summary||heArtDre82's details||heArtDre82's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 50km of his|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Attached/married seeking friends only, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Black||Black, Red|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »||Pisces, Virgo, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus, Aquarius|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation||Volunteer / Charity / Community, Other, Student, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Trades / Services, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Cuteness and cuddles, lazing in the grass, a dreamer, creative and witty, who likes to discover another through talking and sharing, who doesn't mind extended hugs and silent eye gazing or vigorous debates to reinvent the world. Active and adventurous, privately spicy, loving and strong. A friend.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I'm into anything with some soul, from tibetan throat singers, grunge and metal through to world music, hiphop, even electro or dubstep. Not too much of a pop fan, but I guess if has beat and it's transcendent, there's a chance I'll like it.
- I read, but not as much as I should. Classical and contemporary litterature, great poets and writers, books that shook the world or influenced an epoch, art or spiritual paradigms, no fiction unless it involves magic of some kind.
- Movies & TV
- Love film and other forms of visual storytelling. I am particularly fond of arthouse, foreign film, cults, classics, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, animation & CGi, anything that stimulates wonder or emotion.
- Not of the cultured kind here. Have played rugby when younger. I can watch it, aimlessly. Would love to learn archery, a martial art or yoga; things that are useful and improve us as people
- Other Interests
- Holistic and alternative spiritualities; Drumming and percussion; Wind instruments; Poetry, writing, good litterature; Philosophy & Art theory; Visual arts and crafts; Sculpture; Cross cultural exchanges; Travel and languages; People; Film & animation;
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if heArtDre82 is online now.
- Get to know heArtDre82 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 May '14