MsBalmain101 (was healthyfitgirl)
I love life, music and new experiences
I'm an independent, inner city girl. I'm outgoing and my friends say I'm passionate, fun and adventurous. I'm looking for chemistry and a man who is honest, sincere, clever, almost normal, doesn't have two heads, washes daily, likes dogs, and keeps nasal hair and ear wax to a minimum!
My ideal weekend involves, sleeping in, reading a good book/paper. Going for a real coffee with friends, having a picnic, going for a long walk with my dog, good food, good wine, live music, and if I'm sensible enough, being able to walk in a straight line at the end of a night and remembering to drink water so I don't end up with a hangover.
I'm a good cook and I'm the sort of person who doesn't follow a recipe (both in cooking and other aspects of my life). I love having dinner parties as you get to find out so much more about people.
I play the saxophone and piano. I love jazz and blues and I'm open to most music. I regularly jam with friends. I'm also a keen photographer. I've recently taken up trying to be a handy(woman) around the home, and have learnt that drilling holes is not as easy as it looks and Spakfilla is one of the greatest inventions ever!
I exercise regularly, which often take the form of cycling to work or going to yoga. I've tried meditation but got a little impatient...hmmm.
I travel whenever I can and have been to most of Europe, Turkey, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Canada, the US and most recently India. I still have so much more to see.
At a glance
|Summary||MsBalmain101's details||MsBalmain101's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 10km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'10/177 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Private, Social|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Blue, Hazel, Brown, Green, Grey|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Dark Brown, Light Brown, Blonde, Auburn, Red|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Mixed Race, East European, Other Caucasian, North European|
|Religion||Agnostic||Buddhist, New Age, Other Christian, Other, Anglican, Agnostic, Catholic, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Other, Business Owner, Professional, Management, Senior Management, Executive|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is intelligent, funny, has a great sense of humour, and is into me. If he has kids, he's a good dad. He likes music and it's a bonus if he plays an instrument. He's must love coffee, jazz music, and a drink every now and then.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love Jazz and blues, favourites are Miles Davis, Hancock, Ella, Louis etc. I also like the Cat Empire, Macklemore, the Black Keys, Jack Johnson, the Cure, James Brown. I love live music but prefer more intimate settings like the local pub.
- I love reading good books. I like Ian McEwan, Ian Rankin especially Rebus. I like good Australian books such as Secret River, Jasper Jones. I also liked People of the Book, Lost in Transmission, a Fine Balance, the Book Thief, Crime and Punishment, the Magus, Shantaram and Holy Cow.
- Movies & TV
- I don't seem to have time to watch tele much. I do love going through a whole series in one go such as True Blood (best series I've seen in years). I like art house movies, Lost in Translation is one of my favourites, and I like classics like the Party, Casablanca, any Hitchcock or Woody Allen
- I love skiing and I was playing soccer until I tore my meniscus. I just tolerate cricket. I often cycle to work and I love a dip in the ocean, even in winter, and the tingly feel when you get out. I like bush walking.
- Other Interests
- I love travelling, walking my dog, the ocean, rainforests, hanging out with friends, going to Jam nights, playing my sax! I am social but also happy to stay at home and chill out with a good movie and a glass of wine.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MsBalmain101 is online now.
- Get to know MsBalmain101 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jul '14