I love life, music and new experiences
I'm an independent, inner city dweller. I'm quite outgoing and my friends say I'm passionate, fun, adventurous and young at heart. I like having fun. I've been on a few RSVP dates, and made some great friends, but I haven't met the right man yet. I'm looking for chemistry and respect in a man. People say I look much better in real life than in my photos, (you'd have to contact me to find out).
In my spare time, I like going to little coffee shops with friends or lingering over a paper or book, picnics in the sun. I also like going to cool little bars and trying exotic foods.
My ideal night is live music in a small bar/pub, or a venue like the metro. I enjoy good wine or a cocktail, and I like healthy gourmet foods. I'm a good cook and I'm the sort of person who doesn't follow a recipe (both in cooking and other aspects of my life).
I'm passionate about music. I play the sax and sing. I love jazz and blues and I'm open to most music except full on rap (although I like Macklemore) and country. I regularly jam with friends and I have a regular jazz jam, and a blues jam.
I'm a keen photographer and I enjoy art or anything creative.
I exercise regularly. I go to the gym and was playing soccer until recently (when I tore the meniscus in my knee).
I love my two kids, my friends and my dog, (he never talks back). I travel whenever I can and have been to most of Europe, Turkey, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Canada and the US and I still have so much more to see.
My pet hates are rude people and liars. They make my blood boil. If I sound like your sort of girl, contact me.
At a glance
|Summary||healthyfitgirl's details||healthyfitgirl's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Rozelle 2039|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'10/177 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Private, Average|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Blue, Brown, Grey, Hazel, Green|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Light Brown, Auburn, Dark Brown, Red, Blonde|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||East European, Mixed Race, North European, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Agnostic||Anglican, New Age, Atheist, Catholic, Buddhist, Other, Agnostic, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Executive, Senior Management, Other, Business Owner, Management, Technical|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is intelligent, creative, has a great sense of humour and respects me. If he has kids, he's a good dad and enjoys spending time with his kids. He likes music and it's a bonus if he plays an instrument. He's must love coffee, jazz music, and be happy to chill out with me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love Jazz and blues, Coltrane , Miles Davis, Hancock, Ella, Louis etc. I also like the Cat Empire, Macklemore, the Black Keys, Jack Johnson, the Foo Fighters, Amy Winehouse, the Cure, James Brown. I love live music but prefer more intimate settings like the Metro or the basement.
- I love reading good books. I like Ian McEwan, Ian Rankin especially Rebus. I like good Australian books such as Secret River, Jasper Jones. I also liked People of the Book, Lost in Transmission, a Fine Balance, the Book Thief, Crime and Punishment, the Magus, Shantaram and Holy Cow.
- Movies & TV
- I don't seem to have time to watch tele these days. Old favourites are Mad Men and Grand Designs. I like art house movies, I loved Monsieur Lazhar, Elegance of the Hedge Hog, Lost in Translation, and I like classics like the Party, Casablanca, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Rear Window.
- I love skiing and I was playing soccer until I tore my meniscus. I just tolerate cricket. I regularly go to the gym and I try to keep fit. I love a dip in the ocean, even in winter, and the tingly feel when you get out. I like bush walking.
- Other Interests
- I love travelling, walking my dog, the ocean, rainforests, hanging out with friends, going to Jam nights and singing and playing my sax (not at the same time)! I am social but also happy to stay at home with the right person and chill out with a good movie and a glass of wine.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if healthyfitgirl is online now.
- Get to know healthyfitgirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13