Recently moved to Adelaide and freezing my butt off, help!
Hey there :)
I am a fun, open, independent, and ambitious guy who wants to do all there is to do on this Earth at least once.
I'm originally from the Gold Coast but spent much of the last ten years traveling and working in the UK, Europe, and USA in emerging tech for the music industry for a bunch of big artists.
I found that living the flashy lifestyle, however, doesn't do too much for the soul or sense of humanity. So I have given up my career to follow my passion for medicine and desire to make a difference in this world, and am now at graduate med school. It keeps me pretty busy, so I treasure the free time that I have.
I tried being serious there for a couple of years a long time ago, but it never really worked out for me, and there is no getting around the fact that stupid jokes are still my favourite :)
I have always been intrigued by science, medicine, the ocean, the universe, and who we are. I'm the type of person who occasionally sneaks outside and lies in the grass at night trying to spot UFOs.
I play social soccer and squash a couple of times a week and enjoy the gym, but don't expect Mr Universe or Ronaldo, I am way too uncoordinated for that
At a glance
|Summary||hehehe's details||hehehe's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||24 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Somebody who is happy, down to earth, loves life, doesn't take themselves too seriously, but is independent with their own direction in life as well. Most importantly, somebody who is comfortable enough to tell me to keep quiet when I sing along only to the high pitched backing vocals of 80s songs
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Absolutely every style from every era, as long as it's creative and original (yep, even some country). I am a bit of a pretend DJ so I do love house and trance to get me in a super happy mood and enjoy a bit of mixing and mashing
- Science journals, medical textbooks and the odd car magazine.... sorry, that's probably quite dull for most people!
- Movies & TV
- I like stupid shows like The X-Files, Family Guy, Seinfeld, etc, but I could sit and watch History or Discovery channel all day long. I think when I watch something it either has to be utterly thought provoking, or have no substance whatsoever. All or nothing I guess
- Love soccer, squash, gym, tennis, and the water, currently learning to surf. I tried doing a few of those exercise boot camps lately but died a horrible death each time so they don't really count
- Other Interests
- Traveling, photography, medicine, science, technology, ancient history, relatively geeky things, and my adorable little 59kg rottie puppy back on the Gold Coast
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if hehehe is online now.
- Get to know hehehe safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Aug '14