Looking for friends, first. I'm after like minded people who are over 50! Read On and maybe you will recognise me.......Maybe you will remember my smile?
Good smile and a friendly persona.Can stand out in a crowd if I choose but I would rather blend in. I have a good vocabulary, education and social skills, .Size 12 to 14, if that matters to you, but I am interested in people not sizes. I have a dry sense of humor that you may get...or not. I am an easy conversationalist.There are so many great profiles but unless we meet....who can say!I have great respect for my fellow man and I have met some amazing people through this site.....just not the right one. Could that be you? Have we passed in the street and admired one another but not known? Have I dreamt of you but not seen your face? I feel that we have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Do you feel the same?
At a glance
|Summary||highonlife59's details||highonlife59's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 75km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Large-ish|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Warm and personable with a good command of the language.Likes to talk and debate, philosophical approach to life. Non judgemental and easy going would be a plus.Zest for life and a style of their own. Willingness to explore a life more than superficiality and looking for company who thinks likewise.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Instrumental,some classical,ambient, popular classics over the last 30 years. I have a nice collection on my ipod and like to shuffle them around.Acoustic guitar and violin together with piano would all be classified as favourites
- Just finished Game of Thrones . A great library of past reading. Love historical, anthropology, natural medicine, philosophers. Wilbur smith is my all time favourite fictional writer,Bryce Courtney and many obscure titles. My books are my friends and I find it hard to part with them.
- Movies & TV
- I find more and more that documentaries, national geo and non-fiction appeal to me. Real stories mean more. I keep in contact with world events through the 24 hour news. When I want entertainment I usually go to the movies..not the person who threw the popcorn from the back row.
- Not into sports as such. I prefer yoga and swimming, walking the dog and do-it yourself projects.They seem to keep me fit and active.
- Other Interests
- People and cultures, plants and animals, natural beauty and health. I am fascinated by new tech gadgets in the health line and try to keep up with how they all work. Some times I read the instructions! (Please don't hold that against me..lol)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if highonlife59 is online now.
- Get to know highonlife59 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Nov '14