hippygirlrocker. Love laughter and fun with a cool person who doesn't take life 2 seriously. Life is 2 short. Make everyday count as a blessing.
enjoy life, love chilling out with friends. Listening to music, movies, walks, picnics, art galleries. just having fun. good sense of humour. Would love to have a man in my life as a true friend who doesn't take life too seriously. Must have love and respect for all animals. Enjoy music, art, exploring, nature, travel, chilling out DVD and a good merlot is my way of fun. Maybe boring to some but not ME. Into great heart and spirit more than body image.
At a glance
|Summary||hippygal's details||hippygal's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Customer Service / Call Centres|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- love rock. INSX, Bowie, Clapton, Stones, Midnight Oil, Queen, Pink, Amy Whinehouse, the list is too big.
- thrillers, autobiography, etc
- Movies & TV
- Sunrise, Revenge, RocKwiz (Official page), Bikie Wars: Brother In Arms (2012), UNDERBELLY
- Other Interests
- Traveling, Meditation
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if hippygal is online now.
- Get to know hippygal safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Apr '14