Ha Ha!- have just realised that my name makes me sound like I think I am hot - yikes! Disappointing, but not the case, I actually just love hot, sweaty yoga. :)
Wow - well this is the hard part - how to talk about yourself without looking like a total loser??
I am originally from Scotland, but I dont eat haggis or play the bagpipes, but I do have a Scottish twang, there is no hiding it. I have been in Sydney for the last ten years and I still love every minute of it. It is still an absolute treat to get the ferry to work every day, and I can see the Opera House from my office - it is awesome! I am a very lucky girl. I am a fully fledged Australian Citizen and very proud of it - so dont panic all you Aussies, I am not on here to find a way to stay in the country :)
I work hard and play hard too - I run an advertising agency in The Rocks, which keeps me out of trouble for the most part. The rest of the week you can find me sweating it out at yoga (obviously) or lapping it up at the beach. I am most happy either in the water, beside the water or under the water - I was maybe some kind of sea creature in a past life??
I love to travel and have a secret two months booked off work, to go all over south east asia - I cannot wait!!! Can't wait to swap the high heels for my thongs! Finally if anyone knows of a good trampolining school in Sydney I really want to go - any takers???
I think I have been talking about myself way too much now - I would rather know more about you...
At a glance
|Summary||hotyogajunkie's details||hotyogajunkie's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||37 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW (Manly Beach)||within 50km of Manly 2095|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
I dont think that I will know until I meet them...they do say that you just know when you know. Ideally though they would be happy, with a positive approach to everything and willing to give anything a go. If I wake up one morning and decide to go skydiving that day then, hell lets do it!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- anything I can dance to, and anything that makes me do some embarrassing singing.
- I love to read and constantly have a massive pile of books beside my bed. I am currently reading the latest John Irving novel and I have to be honest - I used to love his stuff and I am upset that I am disappointed with this one :(
- Movies & TV
- Saw The Tourist recently, really enjoyed it. Fav all time movie is True Romance.
- Up for everything and anything. love to snowboard, do yoga, will try anything once - am desperate to go trampolining and I want to go to trapeze school this year too!
- Other Interests
- People and people watching - love it. Also cant beat a good game of scrabble - a bit geeky I know but it is true :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if hotyogajunkie is online now.
- Get to know hotyogajunkie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 May '13