UncollaredToggenburg (was identityno44)
Meaningless conjunctions of flashy adjectives class as news. Few think of the poor and their contribution to it. Funeral insurance ads found as morally suspect.
The goat amongst the sheep. Happy to prove that - that is the easy bit.
I'm not very keen on that term 'lady' that seems so prevalent on this site, last time I heard that was in a 19th Century novel.
I've gone off the idea of looking for the 'one', or 'mr right'. I have felt sad in the past about not finding the 'one' but am basically over that. I have been more unhappy in bad relationships than being on my own.
Instead, I'm looking for someone interesting, intelligent, confident and dapper to sometimes do things with.
In my book it takes a long time to get to know someone and I have had my life's share of unsuitables.
I'm clever, sarcastic, a smash (I'll never forget the time my friend's 75 year old father called me that), and a go-getter. It would be great to hang out with others similar, and even meet someone exceptional.
Yes - have PhD, clocked up lots of air miles at work and at play, travelled outside Queanbeyan and have patted Giraffes and Tigers. Yawn. Next.
I was an academic, then a political advisor, then "unemployed", now back into the safety net of mainstream work. I do "environment", I guess.
If you can't spell forget it. I absolutely abhor bad spelling and poor grammar. For God's sake - what has happened to basic education.
I like opinionated, heady and at large people. I don't so well with people who don't give back or lie down in angry-sad, defensive, indignant defeat.
And I struggle with the new age stuff. Hard I know, but I have never been a church goer, or need something to feel I belong. To then impose on other people. Disapproval - please. I am into community, diversity, thinking for one's self, compassion and a buddhist approach to my ideals.
I also hate vanity, bigotry and self-importance.
So, anyone left out there?
At a glance
|Summary||UncollaredToggenburg's details||UncollaredToggenburg's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||37 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 250km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Very Social||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Atheist||Hindu, Buddhist, Jewish, Atheist, Other, Islamic, Agnostic, Sikh|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management, Other, Executive, Management, Student|
What I'm looking for
Brilliant, dashing and confident. That's us goats for you.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- E-clectick. I love love classical music, especially opera. & psychedelic trance. Imagine those two things combined. Yes.
- Tick. The Silver Brumby series, god I loved those books.
- Movies & TV
- I really hate how the word 'movie' has seeped into Australian lexicon. Films, please. I absolutely love Miniscule, it encapsulates everything whimsical, fabulous and good. The ultimate good versus evil program. It gives me hope. News, news, news, current affairs of course.
- No way. I hate sport. Come on. I love walking, especially bushwalking but I would hardly class that as sport.
- Other Interests
- Tick. I strongly dislike motorbikes and puncey sportscars. I also strongly dislike 4WDs and SUVs. In my view, they smack of belligerence, ignorance and irresponsibility. And why black? In Australia?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if UncollaredToggenburg is online now.
- Get to know UncollaredToggenburg safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13