I'm fun, friendly & compassionate. I enjoy outdoor activities, intelligent conversation, exploring (places, tastes, desires)& relaxing with family/friends/movie
I'm still working on my profile but I will provide more detail when I can.
At a glance
|Summary||illucypher's details||illucypher's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||25 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 500km of Newcastle 2300|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social, Private|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys outdoor activities (e.g. sunset walk, adventure sports, camping, picnics), travelling & relaxing at home. Someone to inspire and be inspired by through passionate, stimulating, explorative conversation & touch. A compassionate person who can think beyond themself & their wallet.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Very diverse and eclectic, everything from classical, hip hop, salsa, punk, folk & gypsy. Regular radio pop music often bores me but I enjoy discovering new, unexpected sounds that I enjoy. I play piano and djembe and am happy to jam on any percussion instrument.
- I read a lot of heavy scientific literature for work. Therefore, when I have time to read it is usually lighter, non-fiction books that I can relax in another realm for a while. Two of my favourites are The Book thief and Lord of the Rings but I will also admit I enjoyed Harry potter.
- Movies & TV
- Again diverse tastes. I like movies that stimulate thought and involve unexpected plots. I also enjoy comedy and the occasional fluffy rom com. I hate horror but I can enjoy a well done thriller.
- Outdoor activities especially hiking, swimming, kayaking, cycling & jogging. Dancing salsa & tango. Not really one for competitive group sports but I will try anything and love learning new activities. I tried skiing last year & loved it. I also want to try hang gliding and mountain biking.
- Other Interests
- 1) Fun & travel: What, where and with whom should I make plans to enjoy life outside of work 2) Food: how to next tantalise my tastebuds 3) Knowledge: the zillion things I want to learn & how to find the time to learn them 4) Work: which involves conserving nature/biodiversity/ science/ politics
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if illucypher is online now.
- Get to know illucypher safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13