Intelligence is the aphrodisiac.
Life is short, so I've always felt the best cure for our terminal condition is to get out there and do as much as possible.
My profession has allowed me to live all over the world, and I cherish the amazing friends I've made from my time abroad. Although I thoroughly enjoy different cultures, I chose to emigrate to Australia a few years ago because my Chinese isn't good enough to tell cheesy jokes (yet).
I find this country to be filled with lovely people, and I honestly can't say a bad word about the place, unless we happen to be chatting about bogans, or the unpredictable Melbourne weather.
I enjoy being physically fit, but I'm not a gym junkie, as I prefer to maintain a reasonable balance between fitness, work and a social life.
I enjoy anything (and almost everything) that involves water, salted or otherwise, like scuba diving, surfing and swimming.
I'm equally happy to be engaging in non-sporting activities like tending to the vegetable allotment I've recently planted, or some vigorous light reading, which include authors like Camus, Krauss, Godel, and Simon Singh, not forgetting the classics and the master himself, Philip K. Dick.
I have a passion for excellent music of all genres, and find that it plays an important role in sustaining or enhancing a positive mood or moment.
I also happen to love exploring the kitchen, and have recently "discovered" Thai food, which I have been infusing with the vegetables and herbs from my garden allotment.
I happen to believe dating and relationships should be fun, which is why I don't take myself too seriously, and often find humour in a given situation.
Ultimately, yet I suspect not uniquely, I'm on this site to find a woman with whom I can grow and share the rest of my life.
At a glance
|Summary||innuendo's details||innuendo's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||18 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Black / African, Indian, Asian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I have a major weakness for short hair, buzzed even, on women. Height/weight proportionate is mandatory, and extra marks if you're fit. Fit is good, All that notwithstanding, intelligence and a cracking sense of humour are what will seal the deal.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything except country. Really, do I want to listen to some drunk , wife beating red neck moan about how it was raining the day Grandma got out of prison?
- Everything. Books, not Kindle.
- Movies & TV
- Documentaries, anything that tickles the mind.
- Scuba diving, surfing, extreme water drinking.
- Other Interests
- Lots and lots, most of which someone with a rubber fetish will appreciate. (But I jest...perhaps).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if innuendo is online now.
- Get to know innuendo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Nov '14